Secession is the only hope for peace in USA.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Quantrill

Sep 20, 2018
Who sprinkled you with grumpy dust?
I gave my advice precisely to the one I intended to read it. There's a rule in forums about staying on topic. Derailing your own makes you look silly.
Save your bad attitude for someone who shall read you further. You don't have a right to be paid attention.
Save your advice for another. If you have anything to add of substance, by all means say on. Quit trying to give your advice. I am not worried about my attitude or yours.

Quantrill

Quantrill

Sep 20, 2018
I just read on the internet where Hilary has proclaimed that democrats can no longer treat Republicans in a civil manner. Thus Hillary is joining ranks with Maxine waters and her declaration of assaulting Republicans, or Conservatives, or anyone that appears to side with them.

This is further proof that there will be no peaceful agreement between conservative Christian right, and liberal atheistic left. From here on out it is 'katy bar the door', 'hand to the throat'. Conservatives and Christians should recognize this and when they have their demonstrations for their candidate and side, they better prepare a defense ready for an attack by Maxine and Hillary's antifa thugs. Don't be intimidated. Prepare for it.

Quantrill

becc

Mar 4, 2018
Yankees are silent because they don't care if all Southern monuments were removed. The Federal government certainly doesn't care. They will care as soon as theirs start coming down. The same people who destroy ours will be after the American flag also. Then watch em scream. The same people after ours are the same Maxine Waters antifa thugs. Oh yes, the north has been duped into believing they were the great 'Moses' delieverer of the blacks. Little do they know that they started the whole thing and as soon as blacks get educated enough to read the history, then yankee monuments, flags, are going to be coming down. But of course that is why you have the NAACP....so that they dumb everyone down and keep stirring up the pot of slavery.

Quantrill
Ok, so i just happen to be "black" And that hurts deeply

Quantrill

Sep 20, 2018
Ok, so i just happen to be "black" And that hurts deeply
O Gee. I am a white Southernor, and your people tearing down my flags and monuments constantly, hurts deeply. You're concerned...right?

Quantrill

becc

Mar 4, 2018
O Gee. I am a white Southernor, and your people tearing down my flags and monuments constantly, hurts deeply. You're concerned...right?

Quantrill
How does other blacks around the world affect what the others in your place did? Oh and if you wanna play that..... why did your people come to buy my ancestors in the first place

Quantrill

Sep 20, 2018
How does other blacks around the world affect what the others in your place did? Oh and if you wanna play that..... why did your people come to buy my ancestors in the first place
I see, your not concerned.

I'm talking about blacks in my world. What blacks are your talking about?

My people came to buy your people because they were for sale. And my people needed the labor.

Quantrill

gb9

Jan 18, 2011
who sold your people into the hands of the slavers? the African chiefs.

they are just as much to blame as the slavers.

J

Jennie-Mae

Most of us Southern folks ancestors didn’t have no slaves. They were poor folks trying a get by, but they were also proud Southerners and they didn’t want strangers threading on them.

Quantrill

Sep 20, 2018
Most of us Southern folks ancestors didn’t have no slaves. They were poor folks trying a get by, but they were also proud Southerners and they didn’t want strangers threading on them.
You are correct. But, remember, slavery was not only 'legal' abut was protected under the Constitution. The Southernors that had slaves were doing no wrong.

Quantrill

posthuman

Jul 31, 2013
*skips to end of thread*

who is America supposed to secede from?
and this is supposedly able to be done peacefully?

U

UnderGrace

I just read on the internet where Hilary has proclaimed that democrats can no longer treat Republicans in a civil manner. Thus Hillary is joining ranks with Maxine waters and her declaration of assaulting Republicans, or Conservatives, or anyone that appears to side with them.

This is further proof that there will be no peaceful agreement between conservative Christian right, and liberal atheistic left. From here on out it is 'katy bar the door', 'hand to the throat'. Conservatives and Christians should recognize this and when they have their demonstrations for their candidate and side, they better prepare a defense ready for an attack by Maxine and Hillary's antifa thugs. Don't be intimidated. Prepare for it.

Quantrill
Good thing I listen to Jesus and not you. :cool:

posthuman

Jul 31, 2013
Why? Did Jesus tell you that?

Quantrill
do you not believe in free speech?

*amends guess*

is this about republicans wanting their own country where democrats don't get to vote and don't get to voice their opinions?

lol @ the idea, 'silence all dissenting voices! because, democracy!'