Secret Societies

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
V

v-warrior

Do you believe they exist?
Which ones do you know?
What are they goals?
Are they correlated?
Who are their members?
And why are they so secret?

jsr1221

Jul 7, 2013
Which ones do you know?
What are they goals?
Are they correlated?
Who are their members?
Is it really a secret society if you know about it?

Reborn

Nov 16, 2014
Which ones do you know?
What are they goals?
Are they correlated?
Who are their members?
1. Yes.
2. Only the ones that have websites, or merchandise.
3. World domination.
4. Yes.
5. That's a secret.
6. If not, they'd be called "Not so secret societies" (Doesn't sound as cool)

Anyways, I just call them "Politicians"

S

Sirk

Of course they exist. I'm in one but I can't tell you what it is because it's a secret. It's actually a secret society that's within another secret society. It's a two tiered secret society. In fact it's so secret that I'm the only one that knows that it's s secret society cuz I haven't even told the others that they're members of it. There was one other guy that knew but he died the other day. So now I'm the only one that knows again.

kodiak

Mar 8, 2015
Of course they exist. I'm in one but I can't tell you what it is because it's a secret. It's actually a secret society that's within another secret society. It's a two tiered secret society. In fact it's so secret that I'm the only one that knows that it's s secret society cuz I haven't even told the others that they're members of it. There was one other guy that knew but he died the other day. So now I'm the only one that knows again.
I am in one too....it is so secret, even I don't know what it is....

If I knew of any, I wouldn't be able to reveal them....so if you want to believe I know of secret societies or belong to any, go ahead....it sounds cooler...

S

skylove7

Well my secret society bathes in Captain Crunch cereal...and we ride unicycles thru wet cement...fun stuff like that!...aww man! I just told it...well they will dismiss me now! Fiddlestix!

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
There are lots of secret societies in the world but none more secret than mine. See I am part of an elite group that does undercover missions that actually save the world all the time. The world is constantly in danger from ********** and we have to fight daily to keep them from destroying the world and taking it over. Our lives are in danger every day every moment they could be watching us and suddenly attack. I lost my partner last week she was even more talented than I am.

But you see this is all I can tell you, I only spoke of it because a few ppl here are actually being recruited and have already signed up but the needed the run down of our operation so only they fully understand what I am talking about.

You may ask what is the secret society how can I join? That information is classified, there is nothing to see here move along

Aug 15, 2009
I think these extremely wicked groups spread enough disinformation to keep people disinterested in them..... They don't need christians to help them. Selah.

S

Sirk

In all seriousness....what difference does it make if there are people running around in capes spending the night in coffins and and drinking gopher blood? Jesus destroyed all that nonsense anyway and will come again to make it all right. It's a waste of time worrying about the "illumaughty"...don't ya think?

A

AgeofKnowledge

I think it should be spelled illumnaughty.

In all seriousness....what difference does it make if there are people running around in capes spending the night in coffins and and drinking gopher blood? Jesus destroyed all that nonsense anyway and will come again to make it all right. It's a waste of time worrying about the "illumaughty"...don't ya think?

J

jennymae

what is half alligator, half mermaid called? gatoraid? The questions I come up with when I get tired.....
Lol...I think it is Allie, the mermaid:p

E

Elysian

yes secret societies can be known,they like to be respected,only their purpose remains secret.

Sep 30, 2014
Sounds like people have to much time on their hands... Come into a conspiracy section for jokes... Lame