I share your concerns. If "The Trinity" is ment to be three manifestations of God, Father, Son and Holy Spirit, I can get along with that. (In my study, there are more than three manifestations but I'm not hung up on that issue). I cannot find in all my reading that there are only three manifestations and especially that they are all co-equal.
I'll may join you on both the banned list and in the "No Harp" group.
Thanks for chiming in guys! I hoped you two won't get banned, I know In still new but I think a discussion without anyone purposely being disrespectful is healthy. But who am I lol I'm still a noob here.
I do appreciate your input though, (Suze you too), because its comforting to know others also have similar questions and/or thoughts (It least in regard to the Trinity here I mean).
This honestly helps me because of you can accept Jesus in spite of this, maybe I can get there too and who knows, maybe ill three of us can get to them Trinity in the future.
Thanks so much guys!