SEEKING this.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Jakob

Jul 15, 2014
So, I didn't know where to put this post..
My situation is, my mom has cancer in terminal state, 4 places, sleeps 20 hours a day, don't want to have chemo treatment, and doctors said she has only few months to live. I'm praying..
My brother is at a mental hospital right now, like he has been before..

Therefor I was scared of future even though it's in Gods hands..
I want to play music and sing, and I wanted my brother to write songs with me and sing with me.. but I don't think he's up for it cause I asked him many times, not interested.
So.. I'm seeking someone I can play with, where we both can progress and learn as musicians, people, writing.

I want to write songs like The Beatles, oasis, bob Dylan. BUT with giving glory to God :)

With that said, id also like to Learn how to sing better.. and learn more about chord progressions.

My plan is, no matter what, I'll go with my guitar to the United States in January 2018.
I don't have anywhere to live, so if anyone has a couch to sleep on, I would like that. I would like to get to know people, their experiences with this crazy life. :)

Hope to hear from anyone...
god bless

Jakob

Jul 15, 2014
By the way about the couch. I prefer black leather.. lol just joking. No what I was gonna say is that I have no plan where I'm gonna stay in the US, so I guess whoever has a couch; in flying there, in January :) starting my journey

mar09

Sep 17, 2014
Hi jakob,
It looks like you havent been posting for a while, and people, busy people esp, do not always remember when they dont see you. Why not drop by more often, even if just for a short note or hi, to post your prayer item/request. Then we'll remember jakob and his mom are just there, needing to be lifted up in prayer. Now i just read your last post, and do not know much about alcohol addiction, but there are some members here who have been thru that. Try to communicate with them, see how they overcame with the Lord's help, for Nothing is impossible to Him, you know that. You have to be faithful in prayer and obeying, however. And when you do need help, ask, for prayer in really trying days. We all need that. As i seldom come to this forum, perhaps it is better you post stuff like this in the Prayer forum so more will be able to pray for you.

May God hear and richly bless you today, and tomorrow, as you continue to seek His kingdom and righteousness.