Seems Complicated.

  • Thread starter Thread starter normahischild
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
N

normahischild

Guest
I'm not sure how to use this web page. I want to talk to other Christians, not about religion, just things in general. I take care of my husband who has Alzheimer's disease.
I am strong and healthy and love working outside in the yard. I like to work period. I can cook and clean real well and I adore children. I don't have much respect for lazy people. I love animals and have three dogs and one cat, I like the cat best. I love the old church Hymns and do not like most praise songs. I love the old Choirs.
As far as I am concerned the old Hymns were spirit written like the Bible.
I have an opinion on almost every issue, I never ride the fence.