Self Confidence

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

ResidentAlien

Apr 21, 2021
If I was a price like William, I wouldn’t need to look good.
Do you have any memories from a time when you were self-confident? Think about that time. Don't say to yourself: Well, I was younger and better looking back then; or, I had more hair then, etc. Just think about the feeling of self-confidence you had and how you behaved. Keep thinking about that and allow yourself to feel and act that way now.

Oct 7, 2024
I’m a 32-year old man. I haven’t been in a relationship in over 8 years. I still look ok, but I don’t look as good as I did 8 years ago. I have less hair, and I have a few wrinkles. I’m not actually interested in any females right now, but if I were, I feel like my physical appearance would hinder me from initiating any kind of relationship because I feel less confident based on my appearance. Does anyone else feel like physical appearance is a barrier to initiating a relationship?
Assumptions anyway; never rely on people's validation, love yourself and know- when time is right, your readiness will attract your kind/type.

Westward

Oct 21, 2022
Jason Statham seems to do okay for himself. You'll be fine just work on what you can and let go of what's out of your control