Selfie Saturday

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
L

Live4Him2

@TamLynn

I just read your signature for the first time.

I can definitely relate to that in more ways than one.

TamLynn

A heart at rest
Nov 27, 2014
@TamLynn

I just read your signature for the first time.

I can definitely relate to that in more ways than one.
It really spoke to me the first time I read it.
It made me think about how I speak and interact with others (online and in person).
I pray often I'll be salt and light. 🙂
I hope the Lord brings people your way that will speak truth and life to you so you can experience some feasting. 🙏🏻

L

Live4Him2

It really spoke to me the first time I read it.
It made me think about how I speak and interact with others (online and in person).
I pray often I'll be salt and light. 🙂
I hope the Lord brings people your way that will speak truth and life to you so you can experience some feasting. 🙏🏻
Feasting?

I'll be happy with some leftovers in a doggy bag.

Woof, woof...

TamLynn

A heart at rest
Nov 27, 2014
Feasting?

I'll be happy with some leftovers in a doggy bag.

Woof, woof...
Hey! Jesus came to give us ABUNDANT life!

You're gonna get Prime rib! 🙌🏼