Senior?!

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

SkittlePumpkin

Senior Member
Sep 13, 2015
1,666
147
63
Did y'all know that once you get to 100 posts, you're technically considered a senior member?
So basically, I've been here for two and a half weeks, and I'm already a senior.
I don't wanna intimidate you guys with my expertise, but...
giphy.gif

;)
 
Did y'all know that once you get to 100 posts, you're technically considered a senior member?
So basically, I've been here for two and a half weeks, and I'm already a senior.
I don't wanna intimidate you guys with my expertise, but...
giphy.gif

;)

Oh pulling out the big guns with Chris Pratt! Nice!!!!! Congrats!!!
 
What is Rep Power, exactly? Obviously means Reputation (unless I'm completely mistaken xD) but how do you get Rep Power? Because, I'd much rather have more living space than phenomenal cosmic powers. LOL. XD

c7c7f74da26096426fc8494ac3b23d1e.jpg
 
Did y'all know that once you get to 100 posts, you're technically considered a senior member?
So basically, I've been here for two and a half weeks, and I'm already a senior.
I don't wanna intimidate you guys with my expertise, but...
giphy.gif

;)
I've hit Lit'le Ole' Bitty status. It's wrong. I'm not Little. :)
 
I'm always amazed how quickly I accept people as "old timers" on here. I really already consider both Skittle and Victory as old timers. Once I notice you more than twice, you're OLD, (but not a bitty. lol)
 
I'm always amazed how quickly I accept people as "old timers" on here. I really already consider both Skittle and Victory as old timers. Once I notice you more than twice, you're OLD, (but not a bitty. lol)

Hahaha! Thank you Lynn! Oh yeah, I have an aunt called Lynn! :D