Sent Messages

  • Thread starter Thread starter Is
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
I

Is

Guest
I've sent two messages to someone but when I click on "sent messages" it says I don't have any. Why?
 
They should still be there.
Hm....

if you send a message now and go back, are there still none there?
(I assume one can delete sent messages, maybe that happened somehow at some point)
 
They should still be there.
Hm....

if you send a message now and go back, are there still none there?
(I assume one can delete sent messages, maybe that happened somehow at some point)


I never check sent messages. I don't need to, I KNOW they're sent when I send them. :) lol
 
I know when I get bored I just send myself a message.



Just kidding.......I have only done that by accident............I think:confused:



Although if I just admitted to doing that just for fun. People would think I am very strange
 
They should still be there.
Hm....

if you send a message now and go back, are there still none there?
(I assume one can delete sent messages, maybe that happened somehow at some point)

When I cllick on "sent items" it says "Sent Items contains 0 messages". The only thing I've deleted are messages that someone has sent me.
 
I've sent two messages to someone but when I click on "sent messages" it says I don't have any. Why?

It's highly possible that you do not have the option enabled.

sent.jpg

It's in Settings -> General Settings -> Messaging & Notification
 
It's highly possible that you do not have the option enabled.

View attachment 138497

It's in Settings -> General Settings -> Messaging & Notification

It wasn't clicked to save PM's, but, my setting for notify or don't notify me when I get a PM wasn't clicked, yet I get notified when I get a PM.

Hey, go figure! Thanks Abing, let's see if that works.
 
It wasn't clicked to save PM's, but, my setting for notify or don't notify me when I get a PM wasn't clicked, yet I get notified when I get a PM.

Hey, go figure! Thanks Abing, let's see if that works.
So you have a pop up screen when you have new messages? Since that's what the option you're referring to is about. If you turn that off it will still show up under your notifications at the top.
 
I know when I get bored I just send myself a message.



Just kidding.......I have only done that by accident............I think:confused:



Although if I just admitted to doing that just for fun. People would think I am very strange
"You could possibly be thought of as very strange just for making this post..." :p

;)

( I couldn't resist... )

:)
 
After clicking settings located at the top next to log out and then general settings located on the left under the my settings tab and after selecting the options mentioned in post#7 remember to click on "save changes" before exiting the page.:)