Separated

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
S

sharonlsmith

Please pray for my marriage. Me and my husband have been married for 28 years and have been together 30 years. He has left me for another woman. Please pray that God fills Jim's heart with love for me and make him realize how much he loves me. We have very little contact. Please pray that he contacts me so that I know God is working to heal my marriage. I have been so lonely and sad without him. I know I made mistakes and did not love him unconditionally. I still love him so much. God bless all of you. Amen

C

Coach

I will Pray for you

damombomb

Feb 27, 2011
Thank you Father for reconciliation and restoration in this marriage, in Jesus name amen

Lucy68

Jan 21, 2011
Praying you and your marriage :(

Do you have some friends that you can lean on right now? Do you attend a church? If not, please seek one out. The support of other Christians can really make a difference in your life :). Also, please seek God in all of this.....He loves you very, very much :)

S

sharonlsmith

Thanks so much for the prayers. I do trust in God. He brought us back together 25 years ago and I know he will do it again. Of course I was young and didn't realize how much God loves me...now I do and understand that he wants me to obey him, which I am doing. I have become a better person through all this and realize that I did not treat my husband like I should have. We were both at fault and have both sinned, now if God can only change my husbands heart and make him realize that we are one true flesh and should be together until death do us part. Amen.

P

Perk

Lord God, we lift Sharon and Jim up to you! Lord just fill their hearts. Fill them with peace and forgiveness o Lord! Lord God, we beg for a change in heart and a desire to fix what has been broken o Lord. We come before you desperate in our depravity o God. I just pray for Sharon and Jim today my Lord and Savior. Fix their relationship O Lord Our GOD AND SAVIOR. In your name I pray, Amen

S

simplyme_bekah

I prayed for you sister. Keep your faith, God makes the impossible possible. Just Believe in His ways and trust with all of your heart. (((hugs ya tight))) the journey will get easier and you are always in the palm of Gods hands and he holds you together. When we hurt like this he draws so so very close to his child.

A

aloneandbroken

in the same situation and i know how you are feeling. i will be praying for you and your marriage and to fill your heart with peace joy and happiness

loveme1

Oct 30, 2011
May you bring Comfort and strength and guidance to these ladies my Loving Almighty Yahvah God and Yahshua the Messiah.

If it be your will that they be reunited with their partners.

Glory to Yahvah God and Yahshua the Messiah always and forever.

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Praying for you and your husband in Jesus for all healing of your marriage and walk in Jesus.
Praying also for Jesus to fill and cover you with His comfort , streangth and peace.

Hugs and God bless
pickles

S

sound7

Please pray for my marriage. Me and my husband have been married for 28 years and have been together 30 years. He has left me for another woman. Please pray that God fills Jim's heart with love for me and make him realize how much he loves me. We have very little contact. Please pray that he contacts me so that I know God is working to heal my marriage. I have been so lonely and sad without him. I know I made mistakes and did not love him unconditionally. I still love him so much. God bless all of you. Amen
Jud 1:2 "May mercy and peace and love be multiplied to you".

Isa 43:2 "When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; And through the rivers, they will not overflow you. When you walk through the fire, you will not be scorched, Nor will the flame burn you".
Blessed be my friend, its moments like this in our lives, in our weakness that the demonstration power of heaven is released in you, through you, with you, for you and will never return void but will accomplished, design, shape, convicts and restored that which is stolen from you. Be still and know that you are not alone, I will stand for you and your husband. AMEN:)

S

shekaniah

Pray for wisdom and insight...
When ever you see you husband,
smile and try to have a gentle and quiet spirit.

I will pray too...

M

Marchingonward

I am going through this myself though I am going to let mine go as this is not the first time we have separated over his infidelity. The prayers of everyone have been a Godsend and I can feel them and I will be praying for you and that you will feel comfort and peace during your time of need, lonliness and dispair. God is always there, let Him bathe you in his love and wrap His loving arms around you and glory and delight in His workings in your life.