I
InspiringThroughChrist
Guest
Last night I had a dream and in the dream I was on a college campus about to start school for my Masters degree.* In the dream I was in class and someone asked did I have all of my books for my classes. Confidently, I said yes and to my surprise I began to pull out textbooks that I used when I was in high school EIGHT YEARS AGO! I had even pulled out a class schedule that were filled with classes that I remember taking a long time ago! Even though I was on a NEW level I had convinced myself that the SAME supplies that I needed on a PREVIOUS level were the same supplies that I needed for this NEW level. I was trying to go somewhere NEW refusing to detach myself from the OLD!
For some of us we're trying to make some people, things, and even some ways of thinking that were meant to stay on our PREVIOUS level fit onto our NEW level. Not knowing that all we're doing is creating setbacks in our own destiny. It's like going on a vacation on the other side of the world with totally different weather, packed with clothes for where you are instead of WHERE YOU'RE GOING! ....Elevation DEMANDS separation from the OLD! Truth is, it's the things that we're trying to hold on to that's keeping us where we are instead of pushing us to where destiny is calling us to be! ♡
For some of us we're trying to make some people, things, and even some ways of thinking that were meant to stay on our PREVIOUS level fit onto our NEW level. Not knowing that all we're doing is creating setbacks in our own destiny. It's like going on a vacation on the other side of the world with totally different weather, packed with clothes for where you are instead of WHERE YOU'RE GOING! ....Elevation DEMANDS separation from the OLD! Truth is, it's the things that we're trying to hold on to that's keeping us where we are instead of pushing us to where destiny is calling us to be! ♡