Seperation and Space

  • Thread starter Thread starter larissalo25
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
L

larissalo25

Guest
Husband and officially seperated for 3 weeks now. He has told me he needed his space, and if we talk we talk. Basically his terms cuz Ive broken his heart and he is so angry with everything.

How long do you give a person space? I miss him so much. I am working on myself to be a better person so I can be the loving and respectful wife that he deserves. I hope I get a chance to prove myself to him that people change, that I can change.

I don't even know how long this seperation is going to last, scares me that I can officially lose him and we will never be back together. I am just trying to be hopeful that his heart will soften and he can forgive me.

So how long do I give him as far as space? I just don't know what to do
 
pray an seek spiritual cousel on this,you can e mail him or write a letter and send it in the mail will be praying for you.
 
It depends what you and he are doing with the time. I Cor. 7:5