So sad, Mike was only 17.And you know the story?
![]()
Yellow Ribbon Suicide Prevention Program
Together, we can create a brighter future and eliminate suicide!yellowribbon.org
I wonder what happened or why?
So sad, Mike was only 17.And you know the story?
![]()
Yellow Ribbon Suicide Prevention Program
Together, we can create a brighter future and eliminate suicide!yellowribbon.org
No, they can't help in that way, but they can help because they are there for anyone who is in crisis.They aren't a Christian organization so they can't really help since they'll leave Jesus out of the conversation.
One has to be alive in order to repent of their sins. If they whack themselves they have no ability to repent because they destroyed themselves which is giving the ultimate middle finger to the Lord.
1 Corinthians 3:16,17
Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you?
If any man destroys the temple of God, him shall God destroy; for the temple of God is holy, which temple ye are.
Ya gotta get this suicide stuff off of your mind. The devil is messing with you and you need to kick him out!
So what say I am a christian but I commit adultery with another woman, and during the act I have a heart attack? am I in heaven or hell?No when you got saved only your past sins were forgiven:
Romans 3:25
Whom God hath set forth to be a propitiation through faith in his blood, to declare his righteousness for the remission of sins that are past, through the forbearance of God
Claiming future sins were forgiven before they are even committed then that's mocking God according to Galatians 6:7,8 which tells us if we sow to the flesh (sin ) we shall reap corruption and that makes us no longer in right standing with the Lord.
To fix that one has to confess and forsake their sin - see: Proverbs 28:13 and 1 John 1:9
If a person murders themself, then they have no way to confess and forsake their sin so they are guilty of the sin of murder.
All murderers have their place in the lake of fire according to Jesus - Revelation 21:8
Suicide is a trick of the devil to cause people to spend eternity in hell.
the whole story is in the chicken soup book. it's been a while though.So sad, Mike was only 17.
I wonder what happened or why?
Which one...there are a lot of chicken soup books.the whole story is in the chicken soup book. it's been a while though.
That verse is referring to the commandment thou shalt not kill.
So what say I am a christian but I commit adultery with another woman, and during the act I have a heart attack? am I in heaven or hell?
It would be mocking God's power to sy that Satan can eternally strip a believer from God simply by getting them to commit suicide.
why would he feel that way to take his own life?
It's in soup for the teenage soul, one of the first 3, but I don't remember.From what I can glean online
Mike was 17, he shot himself with a gun in his car in the driveway after a 'soured romance' .
The car, was a beloved Yellow Ford Mustang, so...that's where the yellow ribbon came from.
Not sure where/how he got hold of the gun, but, I suppose in the US they are easily obtainable.
Thats sad he died of a broken heart? I mean only 17? What did the girl say to him, and why would he feel that way to take his own life? I suppose at that age, everything is all or nothing.
Yes and self murder is a sin where a person dies before they can repent and turn away from their sin so they are lost.
Self murder is the ultimate rebellion against God to destroy the life God gave them.
The more Christians that go around telling everyone the lie that you can self murder and still go to Heaven, the more people will start killing themselves which we are already seeing this over the past couple decades as more people are bring tricked by the devil in to killing themselves.
Do you believe the wages of sin is being rewarded with Heaven?
No, the wages of sin is death which is separation from the Lord.
The thing to do here is don't be a servant of sin.
Romans 6:16 - Know ye not, that to whom ye yield yourselves servants to obey, his servants ye are to whom ye obey; whether of sin unto death, or of obedience unto righteousness?
It's mocking God to say a person can sow to the flesh and not reap corruption.
Galatians 6:7-8 - Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.
For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting.
Pretty sad when Christians these days advocate for being able to do sin and still be saved. They do err.
I sincerely hope you change your beliefs.
and consider yourself blocked, sir.