B
BrianBaker88
Guest
One more day
One more day of adding another deadly scar to my body you built
Feeling so much sorrow
From what I've done to your beautiful creation
There's a serpent in my head
Heart getting blacker
Doing everything to hear your voice with these bloody ears
Trying to see you with my blood shot eyes
Everything to feel your hands
You're slipping away from my hands everyday
Hold me from this messed up world
Please sow up my scars
Fix my legs so I can follow you
Kill this serpent
Clean this black heart white as snow
I want to get to know you
Be more like you Lord Jesus
One more day of adding another deadly scar to my body you built
Feeling so much sorrow
From what I've done to your beautiful creation
There's a serpent in my head
Heart getting blacker
Doing everything to hear your voice with these bloody ears
Trying to see you with my blood shot eyes
Everything to feel your hands
You're slipping away from my hands everyday
Hold me from this messed up world
Please sow up my scars
Fix my legs so I can follow you
Kill this serpent
Clean this black heart white as snow
I want to get to know you
Be more like you Lord Jesus