Sex questions (preferrably ladies only)

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
L

Leilanii

this is a family section. No SEX on this place cause sex is very bad and a SIN! how can you live with yourself knowing a kid might read your post and then want to find out what "Sex" is? May god have mercy on your soul!

Im goin right now to ask my mommy what sex is!!!!!!!

Sharp

May 5, 2009
whatchu talkin' bout willis?

faith4life

Dec 18, 2008
Sex is not bad and sinful IF you are married.

C

christine-j

i dont know why you think like that sex is a natural part of a married life if it was not you would not be here

S

supersuper

To be honest with you, in highschool and college I was rather promiscuous. I had fallen away from God, and did a lot of things I regret. I can honestly tell you, when my husband and I are together, it's a million times better than it ever was with guys I had no feelings for. In terms of the relationship, I would say it's pretty important, not the sex itself, but rather the emotions and feelings shared while making love. It's one of those things I think just makes your relationship even more special. It's so much easier to open up and talk to one another when you are able to share each other's body. Sex definately isn't the most important part of the relationship, but it definately gives it something wonderful. Think of it like frosting on the cake. You don't have to have frosting to have a great cake, but frosting is one heck of a good compliment to it!

Just take it from someone who's fallen down the path of promiscuity...while sex is fun and it feels great, when you throw your body away on just anyone, you end up feeling horrible. You feel guilty, and disgusting, and worthless, and soon all you feel you have worth anything is your sexuality. But when you meet the right person, and you share that love together, it's completely different. I wish I would have saved myself, because honestly, sex isn't worth it unless it's with your spouse.
yeah! with frosty (love) is better!