Is anybody here into Shakespeare?
Just wondering if want to discuss anything bard-related or maybe...like a lot of students, you had enough of studying it in high school.
The most recent play I'd seen was a musical adaptation of Romeo and Juliet...no not West Side Story, it was called & Juliet and it was a sort of sequel to the original play except Juliet survived.
I can tell you it had a lot of Britney Spears songs..!
Otherwise...any favourites? Anyone acted in one, or been to the Globe, or maybe just watched 10 Things I hate About You?
I'm just wondering if I can actually put my degree in English Literature to any use lol.
Maybe 50 years from now Arts majors will be studying Taylor Swift song narratives as poetry IDK.
Just wondering if want to discuss anything bard-related or maybe...like a lot of students, you had enough of studying it in high school.
The most recent play I'd seen was a musical adaptation of Romeo and Juliet...no not West Side Story, it was called & Juliet and it was a sort of sequel to the original play except Juliet survived.
I can tell you it had a lot of Britney Spears songs..!
Otherwise...any favourites? Anyone acted in one, or been to the Globe, or maybe just watched 10 Things I hate About You?
I'm just wondering if I can actually put my degree in English Literature to any use lol.
Maybe 50 years from now Arts majors will be studying Taylor Swift song narratives as poetry IDK.