Shall i go this sunday?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
Friends, a Pastor just called me, over phone, and requested me to go to him and distribute 150 Bibles this sunday, saying its urgent also some have taken water baptism and are not having Bibles.

God has blessed me with 150 Bibles from march to go and give in his Church, but due to virus and lockdown have not gone and distributed.

You can pray that God move mightily, and bless me, so that i carry these 150 Bibles and distribute in this Church.

God bless!

Rosemaryx

May 3, 2017
Psalm 121:8
The LORD shall preserve your going out and your coming in From this time forth, and even forevermore.

Heavenly Father...
May your word of Your truth be over @levi85 as he works for You O God , in Jesus name Amen...
...xox...

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
Psalm 121:8
The LORD shall preserve your going out and your coming in From this time forth, and even forevermore.

Heavenly Father...
May your word of Your truth be over @levi85 as he works for You O God , in Jesus name Amen...
...xox...
Amen

Encouragement

Aug 25, 2020
Friends, a Pastor just called me, over phone, and requested me to go to him and distribute 150 Bibles this sunday, saying its urgent also some have taken water baptism and are not having Bibles.

God has blessed me with 150 Bibles from march to go and give in his Church, but due to virus and lockdown have not gone and distributed.

You can pray that God move mightily, and bless me, so that i carry these 150 Bibles and distribute in this Church.

God bless!
Trust God and go in Jesus mighty name.The word of God is sacred and though there is concern in your heart just like joshua God told him to be strong and very courageous..so I feel to tell you the same thing.
"Do everything in Jesus name being strong and courageous"..let psalm 91 be your portion..Fear may still be inside you..but courage isn't the total absence of fear...but the determination to move forward despite feeling afraid...💪👍🙏

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
friends, i shared to elder sis. to help me carry 150 Hindi Bibles in their car. But she said they are having some works so they will not able to take me and Bibles in their car now. Buses are not allowed to run, but those having cars are travelling

You can pray God make a way or send someone with his car way, so that we will be able to carry these Bibles to this Church and return soon.

It will really be a blessing to go and give these Bibles. Its like " mind is willing, body is pulling".

Jun 25, 2020
friends, i shared to elder sis. to help me carry 150 Hindi Bibles in their car. But she said they are having some works so they will not able to take me and Bibles in their car now. Buses are not allowed to run, but those having cars are travelling

You can pray God make a way or send someone with his car way, so that we will be able to carry these Bibles to this Church and return soon.

It will really be a blessing to go and give these Bibles. Its like " mind is willing, body is pulling".
Heavenly Father, may you please show Levi85 a way to distribute these 150 bibles. May you please grant her favor that she finds the person who will be willing take the bibles to the church with their car. May you please block any interference from the devil who is trying to stop these bibles from being distributed. And when these recipients get these bibles, may they be richly blessed by them and obey what is written in them.
In Jesus name
Amen

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
Friends, Pastor called me, i said that i will not be able to go tomorrow( sunday) to his Church, because of transportation problems. so he requested me to try and come, and distribute Bibles on Nov. 8th he said on this day, they will also have Lord's supper.

This is my same prayer request, you can pray that God bless me with some means of transportation, on Nov. 8th so that i carry 150 Bibles with me, distribute and return home, soon, after the Bible distribution.

Thanks friends for your precious prayers.

God bless!

Jun 25, 2020
Friends, Pastor called me, i said that i will not be able to go tomorrow( sunday) to his Church, because of transportation problems. so he requested me to try and come, and distribute Bibles on Nov. 8th he said on this day, they will also have Lord's supper.

This is my same prayer request, you can pray that God bless me with some means of transportation, on Nov. 8th so that i carry 150 Bibles with me, distribute and return home, soon, after the Bible distribution.

Thanks friends for your precious prayers.

God bless!
Hello Levi85, as an alternative to having all 150 bibles delivered at one time, perhaps you can put a few in a big bag and carry a load that you can manage and deliver them little by little to the church and distribute a few at time over the next coming Sundays. There are talks of a second wave of COVID-19 and we might go back to lockdown again, which will force churches to close again and therefore the bibles might never get distributed.

I am also concerned about you, since it looks like the devil is trying hard to stop the bibles from reaching the church. Which could indicate that his retaliation for distributing these bibles could be dramatic.

In one of the churches that I used to attend, I was asked to be part of the visitor’s ministry. It involved greeting people and also giving Christian books to first time visitors. The church would supply us with the books, but it was dependent on the church budget. There came a time when the church did not have enough money to purchase the books and therefore asked us if we could buy the books. I agreed and started buying the books. This resulted in attacks from the devil. He attacked my finances and I had near death experiences. On my way to purchase the books I would sometimes almost get involved in car accidents. I have heard that demons have the ability to move and levitate objects. Through my personal experience, I realized that they can also break things. My appliances started breaking one after the other and my car started making strange noises and it would occasionally jerk unexpectedly. I spent a lot of money sending the car from one mechanic to another who struggled to fix it. This happened for many months and I realized that it was the devil doing all of these things because he did not like the fact that we were distributing these Christians books and wanted to ensure that I did not have enough money to buy any more books. So I started praying and asked God to protect my appliances and car from breaking. And it worked! My appliances stopped breaking all at one time. (An appliance would break after a few years or months, but not because of demonic activity, but because they are old). My car is no longer making strange noises and jerking. And I am still alive!

Therefore if you eventually do end up distributing these bibles, you need to ask God for extra protection even afterwards. If you succeed in distributing the bibles, the devil will try to make sure that you will not be able to do so again.

When I pray I like to claim the promises in Psalm 34:7, Psalm 34:19 and Psalm 37:25. The devil will try as hard as he can to oppose you, but God is more powerful than him.

I pray that God shows you a way to distribute these bibles and I also pray that God protects you as you spread His word.

God bless