SHALL WEAR OUT THE SAINTS OF THE MOST HIGH

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
E

ELECT

The SDA church organization teaches the Saturday/Sunday switching

This has nothing to do with the scriptures related to Daniel's visions of the human little .... the Islamic caliph that is coming to rule the Middle East
is Isis on 7 mountains ? is Isis a city ? how does 666 equate with Isis ?

Nov 3, 2014
The 7 "mountains" are the 7 human kingdoms of the Middle East .... 5 have fallen [are historical] and there 2 more to come

ISIL [Islamic State] is the beginning of the 6th smaller kingdom [Iraq/Levant] now emerging in the northern Middle East

The number you refer to is the number of Satan's beast who will come, manifest himself in the human little horn of Daniel's visions [Daniel 7:7-25; 8:9-25; 9:26-27 [the other prince that shall come]; 11:36-45; 12:7] and confederate the Muslim Middle East into the 7th kingdom with 10 other Muslim kings [Revelation 9:11; 11:7; 13:1-4; 17:8-18]

Markum1972

Mar 25, 2013
is Isis on 7 mountains ? is Isis a city ? how does 666 equate with Isis ?
Yes. Mecca. Isis is not a city but she does sit in Mecca. The Kaaba was said to be the house of Allat (femaie version of Allah) before Islam. Islam has adopted Allat as Allah. Allat was the name of Isis by the Arabians. Isis also had these names... "the mother of all gods [abominations]", the "queen of the throne of Heaven", "courtesan [harlot] of the gods"

The exact connection of 666 to the name of the antichrist is a mystery to me. However, the number 666 is directly connected to gematria. Gematria was the technique that magicians of Assyria and Babylon (maybe even Egypt) used to tell the future. It is a form of numerology and is associated with the worship of the heavens. Here is an ancient tablet of a solar seal dedicated to the worship of the heavens (note the sum of the vertical and horizontal entires as shown):

amulet2.jpg

One claim that has been considered by others is that geomatria would spell out the antichrist's name.
Personally, I find it hard to believe that John would use ancient magic techniques and so I don't believe this to be the case.

Attachments

Last edited:
Apr 26, 2014
The 7 "mountains" are the 7 human kingdoms of the Middle East .... 5 have fallen [are historical] and there 2 more to come
"Here is the mind which has wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains on which the woman sits, and they are seven kings; five have fallen, one is, the other has not yet come; and when he comes, he must remain a little while.

why do you misrepresent what it says.

john832

May 31, 2013
"Here is the mind which has wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains on which the woman sits, and they are seven kings; five have fallen, one is, the other has not yet come; and when he comes, he must remain a little while.

Because a mountain is symbolic of a major nation or kingdom and a hill is a smaller one.

E

ELECT

Yes. Mecca. Isis is not a city but she does sit in Mecca. The Kaaba was said to be the house of Allat (femaie version of Allah) before Islam. Islam has adopted Allat as Allah. Allat was the name of Isis by the Arabians. Isis also had these names... "the mother of all gods [abominations]", the "queen of the throne of Heaven", "courtesan [harlot] of the gods"

The exact connection of 666 to the name of the antichrist is a mystery to me. However, the number 666 is directly connected to gematria. Gematria was the technique that magicians of Assyria and Babylon (maybe even Egypt) used to tell the future. It is a form of numerology and is associated with the worship of the heavens. Here is an ancient tablet of a solar seal dedicated to the worship of the heavens (note the sum of the vertical and horizontal entires as shown):

View attachment 91397

One claim that has been considered by others is that geomatria would spell out the antichrist's name.
Personally, I find it hard to believe that John would use ancient magic techniques and so I don't believe this to be the case.
What does Vicarius Filii Dei mean ?

E

ELECT

Are these moutains literal or spiritual ?

Nov 3, 2014
The mountains are literal kingdoms

I also note some confusion above

ISIL [the new Islamic state in the Middle East] is one thing ..... but ISIS is denoted as a pagan deity which is different

The ISIL terrorist movement is defined as the Islamic state of Iraq/Levant .... representing the region that these Mulsim insurgents want to confiscate and rule under a Caliphate

E

ELECT

The mountains are literal kingdoms

I also note some confusion above

ISIL [the new Islamic state in the Middle East] is one thing ..... but ISIS is denoted as a pagan deity which is different

The ISIL terrorist movement is defined as the Islamic state of Iraq/Levant .... representing the region that these Mulsim insurgents want to confiscate and rule under a Caliphate
Who is babylon the great?

Nov 3, 2014
MBG is the entire unbelieving population of the earth at the time of the end

Last edited: