Shalom

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

3angelsmsg

Welcome Anderswelt, I hope you will enjoy your time here.

Whispered

Aug 17, 2019
www.christiancourier.com
My name is Markus and I'm here for fellowship. Unfortunately, this has never been an easy thing for me attain, thus my walk with Yeshua has been a very solitary one for the most part. I've been saved most of my life, but experienced something of a spiritual renaissance in 2006 which changed everything. As I've observed, there are very colourful/interesting members here and I hope to get to know you all better :)

Shalom aleikhem

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
Thankyou Magenta, what a wonderful greeting! :D
You are very welcome! :) I am glad you like it :D

PS~ Did you listen to the music videos?

They are a couple of my current favourite praise and worship songs :)

Oct 18, 2019

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
I did indeed! I found Phil Wickham Summer 2018, so I know that particular song very well, the second I hadn't heard before, but is now in my ever expanding Worship Playlist (You have good taste).

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLqewBj4qtF7yj6LHPz4SK5YEneGzktt47
I see your tastes run to Messianic? I am not very familiar with many of those titles and artists. I will gave a listen! Here is an earlier thread where I posted some of my long-times faves :D Perhaps you will find some more praise and worship songs you like there :)

Oct 18, 2019
I see your tastes run to Messianic? I am not very familiar with many of those titles and artists. I will gave a listen! Here is an earlier thread where I posted some of my long-times faves :D Perhaps you will find some more praise and worship songs you like there :)
I like to explore worship from many cultures, but I do love Hebrew, German and Polish in particular. I have some Native American in my largest playlist too, it's wonderful to hear so many people from such diverse places and backgrounds praise Elohim. :)

I'll definitely go through your songs - I spotted a few that I recognise, but many are new to me.

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
I like to explore worship from many cultures, but I do love Hebrew, German and Polish in particular. I have some Native American in my largest playlist too, it's wonderful to hear so many people from such diverse places and backgrounds praise Elohim. :)

I'll definitely go through your songs - I spotted a few that I recognise, but many are new to me.
I am listening to the playlist you provided, at Bo Ruach Elohim (Come Spirit of God) now :D Thank you!

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015

Here is another one that really resonates with me :)