Sharks! Mimicking Mans Hand Tools and Weapons - Proof of Gods Creation

  • Thread starter Thread starter Rudimental
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
R

Rudimental

Guest
Did you know that there are 3 species of shark that are shaped like 3 man made tools and human weapons?

I was thinking about it today and its very interesting.

Sharks That Look Like Human Tools/Weapons

  • 1. The Great Hammerhead
    This shark Obviously knows that when you're in doubt, get the hammer out! It's a shark with a hammer for a head! Although it doesn't use it like a hammer it has eyes on either side to see all around its body. Unfortunately it also creates a blind spot right in front of its face.
    hammertime.jpg

  • 2. The Saw Shark
    This shark knows nose how useful a saw can be so it grew a very long one on the end of its head to saw up its dinner with. They particularly like octopuses and squids as it slices nice and easy into bite sized chunks.
    sawshark.jpg
  • 3. The Sword Shark
    Similar to the saw shark he must have seen someone using a sword to kill and chop up their food with and decided to grow a sword for a head and use it for just that.
    Pristis_pectinata_-_Georgia_Aquarium_Jan_2006.jpg
Now one must ask when looking at these sharks, who got the idea first you know? Isn't it funny that we have these animals that resemble human tools/weapons?

By the way, there are no other animal species on earth that look like actually look like (shaped like) human tools. There are animals that use tools and even some strange animals that have built in tools like that one with the really long finger the aye-aye I think its called but not the same.

Anyway I know this is not really a strong argument and its a bit silly but is just something I thought about unlike anyone else in the world has ever done before probably because I'm just weird like that. :)
 
Did you know that there are 3 species of shark that are shaped like 3 man made tools and human weapons?

I was thinking about it today and its very interesting.

Sharks That Look Like Human Tools/Weapons

  • 1. The Great Hammerhead
    This shark Obviously knows that when you're in doubt, get the hammer out! It's a shark with a hammer for a head! Although it doesn't use it like a hammer it has eyes on either side to see all around its body. Unfortunately it also creates a blind spot right in front of its face.
    View attachment 138863

  • 2. The Saw Shark
    This shark knows nose how useful a saw can be so it grew a very long one on the end of its head to saw up its dinner with. They particularly like octopuses and squids as it slices nice and easy into bite sized chunks.
    View attachment 138867
  • 3. The Sword Shark
    Similar to the saw shark he must have seen someone using a sword to kill and chop up their food with and decided to grow a sword for a head and use it for just that.
    View attachment 138866
Now one must ask when looking at these sharks, who got the idea first you know? Isn't it funny that we have these animals that resemble human tools/weapons?

By the way, there are no other animal species on earth that look like actually look like (shaped like) human tools. There are animals that use tools and even some strange animals that have built in tools like that one with the really long finger the aye-aye I think its called but not the same.

Anyway I know this is not really a strong argument and its a bit silly but is just something I thought about unlike anyone else in the world has ever done before probably because I'm just weird like that. :)

Love it. Im thinking of ditching my Tool Shed and replacing it with an Aquarium. I could open a business and call it Fish Furnishings.
 
Yes, this certainly is a conspiracy. I am highly suspicious of them..soon they will grow legs and then we're all stuffed.
 
Yes it is a conspiracy is what it is! I mean who's to say man really is at the top of the food chain or that man really is the most intelligent species on the planet. Who's to say sharks or dolphins aren't? I mean, think about it, they have been around a lot lot lot longer than us oh only by a few BILLION years. There's also a lot more sea than there is land. A lot more. Total land mass of the earth is only 29%. That leaves the sharks and dolphins with 61% more space to think in than us.

I mean, it makes sense. Its a lot safer to live in the water. Probably its a lot more beautiful too. You can swim around freely and can play games with seaweed or blow bubble rings like a boss just because you can.
[video=youtube;bT-fctr32pE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bT-fctr32pE[/video]