Sherrils life testifying of Gods power and love...part #3

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sherril
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
S

Sherril

Guest
Even in the little things God shows us He tends to our needs.......years ago when I was down at the gas station I had penny's to my name, God knew I needed money for gas....well I was walking to go inside the station and a man I did not know walked up to me smiling and put his had out and gave me a $20.00 bill....I was overwhelmed but his generosity and so grateful as knowing God provided through this man .....I said Praise the Lord .....and I never saw that man again....but our God can bring about anyway as He chooses to take care of His children ....love in Christ Sherril...what seemed to be a little thing to most to me I saw Gods hand in it....Glory to God... Matthew 6:25-33.. Therefore I say unto you, Take no thought for your life, what ye shall eat, or what ye shall drink; nor yet for your body, what ye shall put on. Is not the life more than meat, and the body than raiment?[SUP]26 [/SUP]Behold the fowls of the air: for they sow not, neither do they reap, nor gather into barns; yet your heavenly Father feedeth them. Are ye not much better than they?
[SUP]27 [/SUP]Which of you by taking thought can add one cubit unto his stature?
[SUP]28 [/SUP]And why take ye thought for raiment? Consider the lilies of the field, how they grow; they toil not, neither do they spin:
[SUP]29 [/SUP]And yet I say unto you, That even Solomon in all his glory was not arrayed like one of these.
[SUP]30 [/SUP]Wherefore, if God so clothe the grass of the field, which to day is, and to morrow is cast into the oven, shall he not much more clothe you, O ye of little faith?
[SUP]31 [/SUP]Therefore take no thought, saying, What shall we eat? or, What shall we drink? or, Wherewithal shall we be clothed?
[SUP]32 [/SUP](For after all these things do the Gentiles seek for your heavenly Father knoweth that ye have need of all these things.
[SUP]33 [/SUP]But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you....................See How God is He watches over us and directs our steps and keeps us as we are His Children.......love in Christ Sherril.... :)