Shining Light

  • Thread starter Thread starter UnicornHeart
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
U

UnicornHeart

Guest
I have been walking in darkness for way to long.
Had felt so alone in this walk, yet as God brings new friendship/support into my life a glimmer of hope shines in the distance. A reminder that I am never alone. I often feel weak due to my downfalls and mental illness. Yet does a weak person survive? I am not weak when I have my Father Jesus by my side.
I have felt so a drift from Jesus being near yet perhaps that is for Jesus was carrying me when I could not walk.

I do not want my depression to control me and who I am.
I want to heal and to reach out to others, I want to be a Shining Light into others lives as Jesus shines into my heart.

So I commit today just a second at a time to recovery. Just a breathe at a time I will trust in Jesus to guide me towards healing.
I know there will be stumbling rocks upon my path, winding roads, yet I also know I do not have to do this alone.
Today I chose to Live. I chose to try to smile through the pain.
I chose to support others in there walk.
I chose to Heal.
I can not do this alone, yet I am not alone.
I know this will not be easy , tears will be shed, yet God will catch every tear. Today I am on a Journey
I am taking that first step towards the Shining Light