Shocked and Appalled

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
U

unclefester

This shows how little you know about me, sheep, or wolves
What it shows is how little you know about yourself. Know this son .....nobody with an ounce of discernment is neither fooled nor impressed. Your pride is exceeded only by your arrogance. Your knowledge of God's word could never come close to Zones. You're not even in the same league. As for caring and compassion for the lost, the separation is even greater. You talk about love and truth ? You wouldn't know what either is if they hit you on the head.

Jul 3, 2011
What it shows is how little you know about yourself. Know this son .....nobody with an ounce of discernment is neither fooled nor impressed. Your pride is exceeded only by your arrogance. Your knowledge of God's word could never come close to Zones. You're not even in the same league. As for caring and compassion for the lost, the separation is even greater. You talk about love and truth ? You wouldn't know what either is if they hit you on the head.
All you can do with foolishness like this is smile and shack your head, feeling terribly bad for such a one that is so confused.

U

unclefester

All you can do with foolishness like this is smile and shack your head,
Or listen. But you won't. Like you've just said to EG on another thread......."there's nothing I can learn from you".
I'll shake my head with this foolishness. But I won't smile.

Jul 3, 2011
Or listen. But you won't. Like you've just said to EG on another thread......."there's nothing I can learn from you".
I'll shake my head with this foolishness. But I won't smile.
Of course I can learn nothing from EG, except who indoctrinated some people can get.

Jul 3, 2011
When God sends a true prophet to His people, most reject the message because it doesn't sound like anything they have ever heard in Christian circles and/ or Churches. God has sent His prophets to warn of impending judgment. Sadly the ''church'' would rather believe false prophets who tell them what they want to hear, than true prophets who are telling them what God really has to say.

zone

Jun 13, 2010
When God sends a true prophet to His people, most reject the message because it doesn't sound like anything they have ever heard in Christian circles and/ or Churches. God has sent His prophets to warn of impending judgment. Sadly the ''church'' would rather believe false prophets who tell them what they want to hear, than true prophets who are telling them what God really has to say.
< interrupts vacation...picks up blackberry>

THERE ARE NO MORE PROPHETS.
YOU ARE A LIAR AND A JOKE.

your spew is satan's vomit.
carry on.

<refills lemonade>

Grandpa

Jun 24, 2011
I'ml with you grandpa. I want the Truth. I want to keep my eyes focus on Jesus. If people around me want to judge me and tell me my wrongdoings. I take it before my Heavenly Father to see if He agrees. If He does then I ask Him to change me and learn how to walk in His ways. If He says the charge is unjustified, then I pray that the other person stop their slanderous tongues and seek a more right relationship with Him.

why take our eyes off Jesus to just see the evil and darkness of the world? I would rather see the potential and the possibility of goodness inherent in people if they but accepted Jesus fully as Lord and Savior and obeyed God's commandments as He intended for us to do upon our creation. I try to think the best of people and pray that God will make it come to pass.

why curse people in your thoughts when you can bless them instead?

Yes, exactly. Thank You AnandaHya.

God Bless You

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Shocked and apalled has become the perfect title for this thread. :(

How sad, that we have forgotten the words of Jesus Christ Our Lord.
That you love the Lord your God with all your mind, heart soul and streangth!
That you love your neighbor, as you love yourself!
One does not see the correction of some here as being done in love, not when words are filled with insults and condisending attitudes, laughing at each other in an attitude of knowladge.

Not one of us is worthy of salvation!
Salvation is, because of the love, mercy and grace of God Our Father , given in Jesus.
Any here that thinks they have any greater value than another? Know this, one should strive in being the least, if one wants to enter into eternal life!
Eph.2:8 I repeat, it is owing to this to His favor that salvation is yours through faith. This is not your doing, it is God's gift; neither is it a reward for anything you have accomplished, so let no one pride himself on it.

As to sides here, there is no side , one is of Jesus or one is not.
For some, neither side has refrained from insults and condemnation, in the so called correction.

Thankyou Lord Jesus for those that have held your word, in how we are called to recieve and give glory to You!

How can those argueing in this claim any knowladge of Jesus Christ Our Lord, when their words give no witness to this.
For what value has truth? If spoken in judgement and insults and condemnation of each other.

Are we not called to witness to Jesus and save through this witness?
Jude 1: 22-23
And of some have compassion, making a differance; and others save with fear, pulling them out of the fire, hating even the garment spotted by the flesh.

There will be disagreements, but we are called to save, not to destroy!
For what witness is there, what obedience, where is the love of God?
In tearing down one another?

When it comes to any false witness, where is ones faith?
Do you think that Jesus will allow any to be taken from Him?
Jesus has already crushed satan under our feet.

A final consideration here,
we are called to love the Lord Our God not just in mind, but in heart, soul and streangth!
To love each other as well in this.
Also, God is the same yesterday, today and tomorrow!
His love is never ending and his understanding, no one can fathom.

May we all continue to look to Jesus Christ is Lord come in the flesh, and live in His word and teachings.
Guided through understanding given by the Holy Spirit.
May we each remember we are called to save, not to destroy.
May we each live and witness in His perfect love.
For it is in our weakness, that His power is made perfect. :)

in the love of Jesus, God bless.
pickles

A

AnandaHya

thanks pickles :)

I pray everyone grow in maturity in Christ and learn to speak and rebuke one another in love and grace as God does His children.

Jul 3, 2011
Originally Posted by Elizabeth619

Yes. And I am totally thinking about placing my hands on my computer monitor and casting out the hyperactive demon you seemed to be possessed with.
P.S. all believers have the ability to cast out demons, not just prophets :)