should Christians be racists?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

calibob

Sinner saved by grace
May 29, 2018
Anaheim, Cali.
Well this is the huge problem right here......lots of assumptions.

Why would you speak against them....if a Christian was indeed a racist then you should teach them otherwise.

calibob I am quite shocked at what you are advocating....do you support antifa too?
As opposed to what? I'd rather go paint my lawnmower. Ben Shapiro has as much right to speak as Cenk Yuger.

calibob

Sinner saved by grace
May 29, 2018
Anaheim, Cali.
Bob, YOU may be ok with slandering billions of people throughout Christendom, soley because YOU had a bad experience with someone...

but the rest of us are a bit more objective.

I'm not slandering Christians. Just racists who conveniently skip the parts that teach about love. The Good Samaritan for example.

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
First ...there is no such thing as race, that is just a made up construct.

You hang around with a bunch of people over 60 and think that is the norm ....go to a college campus and you will fit right in......and it is all about politics for sure.

Every School, Business, City, County, State, Federal Office/ Institution will disagree with you on that one.... :)

Our ENTIRE society is broken down by and classified by race............

Now, for me, the ONLY race that matters is NASCAR!

maxwel

Apr 18, 2013
I'm not slandering Christians. Just racists who conveniently skip the parts that teach about love. The Good Samaritan for example.
Bob, when you're able to actually identify some specific Christians who are racists...
then let me know, and we can be mad at them together.

U

UnderGrace

Every School, Business, City, County, State, Federal Office/ Institution will disagree with you on that one.... :)

Well I never said that it isn't used, but race is not biological

J

jaybird88

"There are only two things I can't stand in this world: People who are intolerant of other people's cultures, and the Dutch!"

Nigel Powers

calibob

Sinner saved by grace
May 29, 2018
Anaheim, Cali.

I disagree NHRA matters more than putting racial Id's on people.

Jackson123

Feb 6, 2014
If a racist acknowledges to God that their racism is sin and they believe Jesus and trust in the atonement He secured for their salvation they will be forgiven their sin of racism...

There is only one unforgivable sin.. And racism is not it..
If racist come to the Lord and invite Jesus in their heart, they Will stop Being racist, because Holy spirit in them Will tell them that according to matt 25 racist not go to heaven. Yes It Will forgiven If they repent. If rapist repent, It Will forgiven, If rapist not repent, and keep rape every week, It Will not forgiven.

calibob

Sinner saved by grace
May 29, 2018
Anaheim, Cali.
If racist come to the Lord and invite Jesus in their heart, they Will stop Being racist, because Holy spirit in them Will tell them that according to matt 25 racist not go to heaven. Yes It Will forgiven If they repent. If rapist repent, It Will forgiven, If rapist not repent, and keep rape every week, It Will not forgiven.
Part of the issue is how many identify as Christians but are deceived or are masquerading for social, financial or political reasons?

calibob

Sinner saved by grace
May 29, 2018
Anaheim, Cali.
Bob, when you're able to actually identify some specific Christians who are racists...
then let me know, and we can be mad at them together.

Oral Roberts, Billy Gram & Jimmy Swaggart to mention a few. Oh David Duke too.

Dec 28, 2016
Actually, your attitude is racist, you harbor hatred for others.

U

UnderGrace

As opposed to what? I'd rather go paint my lawnmower. Ben Shapiro has as much right to speak as Cenk Yuger.
so then you do support antifa?

S

SpoonJuly

Personally, I believe there are a lot less racist than the news media would have us to believe.
Seem to be the popular label place on everyone whose policy or actions they disagree with.
And by the way, I do not know any racist in my community or my church.

Dec 28, 2016
So you've shown us 4 white dudes you hate with racist hatred. Anyone else?

and then this:

...which shows you are nowhere near assisting any other person in a good samaritan role. Actually, you'd be the others Jesus mentioned who stepped around the man in need.

maxwel

Apr 18, 2013
Alright.
Well, if you want me to be upset at these men with you, for being racist...
you'll have to cite examples of each of them doing something which is racist.

No examples will be needed for David Duke, as being Grand Wizard of the KKK pretty much speaks for itself.
Although, I'd have to seriously question whether this man is really a Christian... so... I'm not sure he fits our criteria.

And to be honest, since Oral Roberts and Jimmy Swaggart have done some pretty strange things... I also have some doubts about how "christian" they are as well.

But go ahead, bring on some evidence, and let's see what you've got.

calibob

Sinner saved by grace
May 29, 2018
Anaheim, Cali.
Alright.
Well, if you want me to be upset at these men with you, for being racist...
you'll have to cite examples of each of them doing something which is racist.

No examples will be needed for David Duke, as being Grand Wizard of the KKK pretty much speaks for itself.
Although, I'd have to seriously question whether this man is really a Christian... so... I'm not sure he fits our criteria.

And to be honest, since Oral Roberts and Jimmy Swaggart have done some pretty strange things... I also have some doubts about how "christian" they are as well.

But go ahead, bring on some evidence, and let's see what you've got.
How about all who believe what they espouse. I was handed a Jimmy Swaggart bible once by a confused young man and he had highlighted several verses that had the word nigger in them.