Should Christians boycott companies that support a sinful life style?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Jun 19, 2011
Ive been doing some research and noticed a lot of companies support a sinful life style, if you dig deep enough anyway. Do you your self boycott things that support a sinful life style? if so what are they and why? If you don't, please explain as well :).

Elizabeth619

Jul 19, 2011
My guess is the majority of all companies support an earthly lifestyle.

MY uncle is that way. For example....I like Ben and Jerry's Ice Cream. He informed me that Ben and Jerry were homosexual(I actually did not know what), well I looked at my uncle with my awesome smile and said..."Gays make great ice cream, I will continue to eat it."

Anyway, it doesnt mean you aer SUPPORTING the sin.

Christians should learn how to live IN the world. Just not OF it.

Mar 2, 2010
Actually, I think I can give you a biblical response to this question. 1 Corinthians 5:9-12:
I wrote you in my letter not to associate with immoral people; I did not at all mean with the immoral people of this world, or with the covetous and swindlers, or with idolaters, for then you would have to go out of the world. But actually, I wrote to you not to associate with any so-called brother if he is an immoral person, or covetous, or an idolater, or a reviler, or a drunkard, or a swindler—not even to eat with such a one. For what have I to do with judging outsiders? Do you not judge those who are within the church?

JaumeJ

Jul 2, 2011
Ive been doing some research and noticed a lot of companies support a sinful life style, if you dig deep enough anyway. Do you your self boycott things that support a sinful life style? if so what are they and why? If you don't, please explain as well :).
It seems that we should. We are instructed not to keep company with scoffers..........

jandian

Feb 12, 2011
Only in the midst of darkness, can Christ light be seen