The majority of the stuff I post on FB is all Bible verses, or Christian music, or basically anything to do with God and Jesus. I try to keep it positive, cause FB can be so full of negativity. A lot of the friends I have on there are not Christian; it can be a great witnessing tool![]()
Hi there, I know this is an odd request but I only want Christians on my page, if anyone plays family farm, I need neighbors. Please feel free to add me.
I realize this question is, at best, is absurd. It is up to the individual. I mearly titled it this to get the opinion of others, maybe the positives and negatives for using it, as it concerns to Christians. [note this is not an attempt to connect with others on Facebook and please refrain from doing it in the post, if I may go as far to ask that]Without passing judgment, IYO, what are some of the pro's and con's for using Facebook? e.i. contact with friends and family, socialization, fill free time...As well as cons, time management, lack of privacy, etc.Thanks for your $0.02!
I realize this question is, at best, is absurd. It is up to the individual. I mearly titled it this to get the opinion of others, maybe the positives and negatives for using it, as it concerns to Christians. [note this is not an attempt to connect with others on Facebook and please refrain from doing it in the post, if I may go as far to ask that]Without passing judgment, IYO, what are some of the pro's and con's for using Facebook? e.i. contact with friends and family, socialization, fill free time...As well as cons, time management, lack of privacy, etc.Thanks for your $0.02!