Should I resent God that I was born in the Philippines?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

HealthAndHappiness

Jul 7, 2022
Almost Heaven West Virginia
ikr lol I followed you in here so Im not doing any better!
I'll find a way out of here so we don't get lost. Ok? Lol. πŸŒ³πŸŒ³πŸŒ³πŸŒ³πŸŒ²πŸŒ²πŸ‘€πŸŒ³πŸ‘€πŸŒ²πŸŒ³πŸŒ³

I have interest in the Filipino people through some that I was friends with in America.
More recently I have been listening to a really good preacher in the Philippines, Manila, for over a year. He's nobody on TV or famous, just a younger missionary who has a good understanding of the Bible and a huge heart for his community.

TheNarrowPath

Jul 17, 2022
I'll find a way out of here so we don't get lost. Ok? Lol. πŸŒ³πŸŒ³πŸŒ³πŸŒ³πŸŒ²πŸŒ²πŸ‘€πŸŒ³πŸ‘€πŸŒ²πŸŒ³πŸŒ³

I have interest in the Filipino people through some that I was friends with in America.
More recently I have been listening to a really good preacher in the Philippines, Manila, for over a year. He's nobody on TV or famous, just a younger missionary who has a good understanding of the Bible and a huge heart for his community.
Oh niceeee. I like to watch some American preachers now and again, John Macarthur or Voddie Baucham. As for the Phillipines there was this boy group TNT Boys that made me notice so many musically talented Filipino there are with their natural singing abilitity:)

HealthAndHappiness

Jul 7, 2022
TNP,

This was one of them. He was a blessing in my life. I had very good teachers, but Remy Presas was the best. He started a revival of Filipino culture in the public school system and Modern Arnis as the physical fitness program in his country ; the military also.
This is one of his classes that he taught in the states.
It brings back good memories.

HealthAndHappiness

Jul 7, 2022
Oh niceeee. I like to watch some American preachers now and again, John Macarthur or Voddie Baucham. As for the Phillipines there was this boy group TNT Boys that made me notice so many musically talented Filipino there are with their natural singing abilitity:)
There is a LOT of talent in the Philippines.
It gets overshadowed by the big USA mainstream media unfortunately.
Here's that churches YouTube channel if you want to check it out. He's from America, but he and his wife decided to settle there. 761 People decided to trust Christ as their Savior in June through the outreach of the church. Since you listen to John Macarthur, I'm guessing that you aren't Roman Catholic then. This is Verity Baptist Church. If you have any questions, feel free to ask any time.

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCec-8U3zMD8q9bk-lkXmj7w/videos

TheNarrowPath

Jul 17, 2022
There is a LOT of talent in the Philippines.
It gets overshadowed by the big USA mainstream media unfortunately.
Here's that churches YouTube channel if you want to check it out. He's from America, but he and his wife decided to settle there. 761 People decided to trust Christ as their Savior in June through the outreach of the church. Since you listen to John Macarthur, I'm guessing that you aren't Roman Catholic then. This is Verity Baptist Church. If you have any questions, feel free to ask any time.

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCec-8U3zMD8q9bk-lkXmj7w/videos
I wouldnt want to meet Remy in a dark alley way. I watched Veritys Feelings over Gods word video. It was good. I could watch him some more. No Im not RC. Are you?

HealthAndHappiness

Jul 7, 2022
I wouldnt want to meet Remy in a dark alley way. I watched Veritys Feelings over Gods word video. It was good. I could watch him some more. No Im not RC. Are you?
No, I was asking because the vast majority of Filipinos/Nas are Catholic. Now that I'm thinking about it, you probably aren't Filipina . πŸ˜„. Not that it matters.
Since you aren't RC I thought that you might be interested to see if it's something worth listening to.
I was raised RC and attended some protestant churches. I was led to Christ by a Baptist and attended Baptist, Bible, and Non denominational evangelical churches ever since.

HealthAndHappiness

Jul 7, 2022
Feelings over God's Word is a good subject.
I'm glad that we have been given a Bible that we can trust.

Remy was a tough man. I'll never forget what's called the dance of pain. πŸ˜†
He does a dozen different techniques like the one in the video, but strings them together so it's continuous movement from toes to floor, working the joint locks just short of injury. I was the one who that was demonstrated on. The guy in the video had it easy. πŸ˜„

TheNarrowPath

Jul 17, 2022
No, I was asking because the vast majority of Filipinos/Nas are Catholic. Now that I'm thinking about it, you probably aren't Filipina . πŸ˜„. Not that it matters.
Since you aren't RC I thought that you might be interested to see if it's something worth listening to.
I was raised RC and attended some protestant churches. I was led to Christ by a Baptist and attended Baptist, Bible, and Non denominational evangelical churches ever since.
No Im not Filipina :) I just observed they were very adaptable people in the countries I visited :) I substituted in a catholic school once, and it was so beautiful to see the kids just being really devotional during school time.

HealthAndHappiness

Jul 7, 2022
No Im not Filipina :) I just observed they were very adaptable people in the countries I visited :) I substituted in a catholic school once, and it was so beautiful to see the kids just being really devotional during school time.
I've noticed that too.
How about that.
I taught physical education and martial arts in a parochial school. The kids were a blessing.
What countries did you visit?