No from the current known evidence. Waste of time and money. Russia probe failed so now they are back to fishing for anything. Hope no one has been jaywalking.Has President Trump committed High crimes that he should be impeached? Or do you really not understand impeachment... So you do not know? ....
Are you a politician? Maybe you should be if not!...lol... Great comment.We will have to wait and see. The next few weeks will provide more information, hopefully.
I wish they'd drop the whole idea. unless they can get an indictment and produce a warrant. It's only going to further tear us apart. Like cutting off a leg for an ingrown toenail. I can't stand Trump, however it's time to count the cost.I just got done watching Mark Levin and the topic tonight was about impeachment. I have to admit I only understood maybe 1/4 about what he said pertaining to actual impeachment, according to law.... What I do understand (I think) is high crimes and misdemeanors, which are against us people. I honestly do not understand watergate enough to know if Nixon could have been impeached, but he resigned.... I know from Clinton getting a" blow job" from a subordnate does not hurt the people of USA jut Monica... cannot get you impeached.... But I know for a fact all of us males know "blow jobs" is not sex.... If you believe President Clinton.....lol.... Unless the Dems have "real dirt" that hurts us, the People, Trump has NEVER did anything to be impeached!
I am a Trump supporter but I agree it is time to STOP the nonsense and become bipartisan deal with the real issues on the table and let us, American people, decide the 2020 election for ourselves... "for the people by the people"..... Not matter what happens.... I do believe that, don't like it .... but I lived thru Clinton and Obama.... and God has been and will always be in CONTROL!!!! With love in Christ....I wish they'd drop the whole idea. unless they can get an indictment and produce a warrant. It's only going to further tear us apart. Like cutting off a leg for an ingrown toenail. I can't stand Trump, however it's time to count the cost.
But I know for a fact all of us males know "blow jobs" is not sex..../QUOTE]
Yes it is. That's why it's called oral sex. But if that was really a high crime or misdemeanor The innocent would have to colonize the prison system and let the guilty have the Cities.
Sorry... For being a Trump supporter....lolo... I still like you you and like what you have said a lot....I am a Trump supporter but I agree it is time to STOP the nonsense and become bipartisan deal with the real issues on the table and let us, American people, decide the 2020 election for ourselves... "for the people by the people"..... Not matter what happens.... I do believe that, don't like it .... but I lived thru Clinton and Obama.... and God has been and will always be in CONTROL!!!! With love in Christ....
it is time to STOP the nonsense and become bipartisan deal with the real issues on the table and let us, American people, decide the 2020 election for ourselves... "for the people by the people"..... Not matter what happens.... I do believe that, don't like it .... but I lived thru Clinton and Obama.... [\quote]
I agree with this part^ I believe the prophecies of the Bible and that God is letting the Devil take over. That except for a few, the world is damned. The task of the few is to spread the gospel to a few more. 'Till the 7th trumpet that is.
I DON'T! I just oppose unbridled capitalism. I oppose abortion, the Atheist agenda, gay privilege as well as unregulated Banking/Wall Street, Petro Chemical and pharma. I would be in favor of running the nation like Paul teaches a church should be run. You know, with mercy to the poor, the stranger, the refugees, the children the sick and the old. They are more important than profit.Just out of curiosity because you appear really intelligent, how did you come about to support socialism?
The gospel is more important tha profit or the nation. They can take my money away but they can't take my Salvation away!You know, with mercy to the poor, the stranger, the refugees, the children the sick and the old. They are more important than profit.
I believe in what you say, but since our choices are people who believe in killing a child/abortion after a child is born, not only is gay marriage legal, but Dems (Gov of IL) has mandated transgender is to be taught in all schools even elevenmentry. I am not trying to be mean but how can a Christian, even against socialism, support what is cursed/ willful against God?I DON'T! I just oppose unbridled capitalism. I oppose abortion, the Atheist agenda, gay privilege as well as unregulated Banking/Wall Street, Petro Chemical and pharma. I would be in favor of running the nation like Paul teaches a church should be run. You know, with mercy to the poor, the stranger, the refugees, the children the sick and the old. They are more important than profit.
Yes we will be but we may have to go into hiding or flee till the rapture. Surely a nation that allows such things will be judged. We are a vast but scattered minority in the current game. I believe the US is cursed now like Israel was in the Old Testament was.I believe in what you say, but since our choices are people who believe in killing a child/abortion after a child is born, not only is gay marriage legal, but Dems (Gov of IL) has mandated transgender is to be taught in all schools even elevenmentry. I am not trying to be mean but how can a Christian, even against socialism, support what is cursed/ willful against God?
I honestly do not care about the economy, but I know what God has cursed, we will receive His curse, along with all the people, and those that choose His ways, even if they miss it o some, will receive His blessing and so will we as a people....