Should race be a hinderance towards Godly friendships

  • Thread starter Thread starter mystic04
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
M

mystic04

Guest
Race is a HUGE hinderance towards building fellowship and Godly friendships, if it is consciously pursued while people communicate with others on these forums & chat sites. I have myself experienced this sort of a discrimination by subtle means, by some of the so called popular folks on the CC chat room, who clearly ignore Indians & Asians, while we extend a hand of friendship or introduce ourselves out on the main chat. What stuns me more is the strong sentiments of patriotism & groupism associated with people of their own Country or a Country of a similar Stature and the absolute fixated attitude of not moving out of that mental shell to give others a chance or get to know brothers & sisters in Christ from the under developed or developing nations. I wish someone shows them verses from the Bible, which clearly talks that every & I mean every human being created by the Lord is good & beautiful and every person that is born again, irrespective of whichever d.a.r.n part of this world is to be an equally loved & cherished member of the family, of the body of Christ! Nobody is inferior or superior.

But sadly, the word "hypocrites" and reference to hypocracy has been mentioned by Jesus quite strongly in his preachings in the new testament, thus I do not blame completely these people who call themselves to be Christians & yet contradict what one of the principle rule of Christianity teaches i.e to Love one another as yourselves.

Those were sadly, conscious ignorance, groupism & mind games being played. Whether or not, I forgive that is not something I'm gonna voice on a public platform. My practices of good given values will be my own & between God & me, in prayer. But I for sure know, that God is indeed the judge for such kinda people.
 
I liked what you said!

I´m back, white, hispanic and indian... I will not say I´m sad for that or for being diferent (or equal) and I won´t mention Jesus had His own mixture or races (Ruth was one of those races He is biologically connected, same way He was with the Samaritan woman).
I´m absolutelly aware of the you called as groupism or elites & creme: I don´t care! That´s up to GOD and them.

Hispanics have learned to deal it, accepted or socially rejected, even by their minds´ thoughts.

I hope you don´t feel offended or hurt...

Just imagine the personal interactions! :o
 
Last edited: