B
BarlyGurl
Guest
OHHHHH... So you presume to KNOW the motive and intention of my first post in this thread AND for asking you to clarify what you believed to be the relevance of highlighting REV.2:20 in your post? I think I have clearly EXPOUNDED on why I requested you to explain more fully your purpose for posting that verse. NOW I see from your last post... you feel that REV. 2:20 goes against the idea that we can eat whatever with no offense. OKay... let me help you... AT NO TIME have I indicated we could eat whatever without offense. This thread is about "should we eat unclean meat of the old testament". I asked you to explain how you believed the text of REV. 2:20 was relevant... can you please answer the question.???No, i'm not a bush....
A typical way to engage in conversation you afforded not the person who started this thread.
OHHHH, so you are being offended for someone who has made no indication they "feel" offened? I have been following the thread... The OP had his issue resolved a while back so what exactly is your problem with my posts?
Your input went unchallenged, yet you sought to question the Bible verse that would go against the idea that we can eat whatever with no offence.