Show and tell

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Pipp

Majestic Llamacorn
Sep 17, 2013
Georgia
As a kid I always loved show and tell not as much to show off something of mine , but I liked seeing what made the other kids happy. So kids.... got anything you'd like to share? It can be a story, a picture of something you bought or were given or even something you made /cooked ( admit it, we are all foodies here) .

I'll start. Clouds make me happy, so I'm constantly looking up..... here's a pic I took not too long ago 20190418_102214.jpg

Apr 8, 2019
Those are some awesome looking clouds.
You're right we're all foodies here. :D

I'd like to show off these chocolate chip cookies I made yesterday. They're small since I'm handing them out, this past weekend I made them larger and I have to say by far the best cookies I have ever had in my entire life. Everyone who has tried them agrees as well. :)

IMG_0045.JPG

christian74

Oct 1, 2013
I came back from a long road trip this week, driving for hours, passing through states, meeting with a friend, and got plenty of food!

I wanted to try Popeyes Chicken while I was in Louisiana (since its log says 'Louisiana Kitchen) but ended up getting one in Texas instead (one off of I-40 at Louisiana/Texas border). The place was getting packed with families, coming out from Sunday services judging from their attire, and I wanted to try shrimp, chicken tender and some chicken. So I ended up getting two meals (picture below) that include fried shrimp, tenders and chicken breast and wing (I love chicken wings and breast)

Oh man, what a bliss - it actually tasted better than ones I tried in California (or thought in general food just taste better in south)
I sat there, took my time, ate everything, leaving nothing but some bones - good time.
I felt restored from long driving and was ready to head out again - and couldn't stop thinking about Popeyes ever since.

When I got home, first thing I saw was a coupon ad from Popeyes.. and knew exactly what I needed to do with it.

Heading out in an hour or so to grab lunch and you know where I will be heading to.

WP_20190418_001.jpg

Ellorah

Jan 28, 2019
South Carolina
My recent vacation to Holden Beach and Oak Island. I got to climb the lighthouse ! Yeah, lighthouses are my thing. It was so awesome to enjoy the view from the top.

Kojikun

Oct 5, 2018
Show and tell I heard prove your weirdness lol jk here are some of my games the top is mostly Super Famicom (Japanese Super Nintendo) and a Japanese Zelda game Links Awakening FB_IMG_1549897020896.jpg

Kojikun

Oct 5, 2018
I came back from a long road trip this week, driving for hours, passing through states, meeting with a friend, and got plenty of food!

I wanted to try Popeyes Chicken while I was in Louisiana (since its log says 'Louisiana Kitchen) but ended up getting one in Texas instead (one off of I-40 at Louisiana/Texas border). The place was getting packed with families, coming out from Sunday services judging from their attire, and I wanted to try shrimp, chicken tender and some chicken. So I ended up getting two meals (picture below) that include fried shrimp, tenders and chicken breast and wing (I love chicken wings and breast)

Oh man, what a bliss - it actually tasted better than ones I tried in California (or thought in general food just taste better in south)
I sat there, took my time, ate everything, leaving nothing but some bones - good time.
I felt restored from long driving and was ready to head out again - and couldn't stop thinking about Popeyes ever since.

When I got home, first thing I saw was a coupon ad from Popeyes.. and knew exactly what I needed to do with it.

Heading out in an hour or so to grab lunch and you know where I will be heading to.

View attachment 197508
We dont have Popeyes anywhere close but ive had it and enjoyed it :)

Kojikun

Oct 5, 2018
I got my hairs cut like Dante here. I will cosplay as him eventually 😁
WCCFdevilmaycry53.jpg

A

AuntieAnt

A little frog I found and put next to this pecan. lol

I love frogs!! :love: And turtles and salamanders!!

Here's a leopard tortoise I saw at the zoo not too long ago. He came up to the fence to say hello. :D

tortoise.jpg