Show and tell

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Kojikun

Oct 5, 2018
It says show and tell but this has no words im afraid.

D1ekBCHU8AAl24D.jpg

Aug 2, 2009
I got my hairs cut like Dante here. I will cosplay as him eventually 😁
Nice cosplay idea. Do you also have the facial hair?
I wanted to cosplay as subzero for the longest time but now I'm so out of shape it just wouldn't work. :( Maybe I can just photoshop one of my old pics instead. :unsure:

Kojikun

Oct 5, 2018
I wanted to cosplay as subzero for the longest time but now I'm so out of shape it just wouldn't work. :( Maybe I can just photoshop one of my old pics instead. :unsure:
Well it could still work. Which Sub Zero Mortal Kombat 1 or all the others lol

Kojikun

Oct 5, 2018
The top ones my favorite Design from MK 7 Deception and the bottom is for the new MK 11 2724358554_3a91f17904.jpg mizuri-official-subzeromk11.jpg

Kojikun

Oct 5, 2018
I didn't know there was more than one! :eek: The only one I know is the mortal kombat dude. :LOL:

Lol uh girl? Lol yeah Sub Zeros from the Lin Que a group of ninjas the first game had the older brother if I remember Sub Zero is just a title (could be wrong) the older brother dies and Sub Zero isnt in the second game but his younger brother (the current one) takes it up also there is a girl one his apprentice Frost Frost_MKX_Render.png

christian74

Oct 1, 2013
Show and tell I heard prove your weirdness lol jk here are some of my games the top is mostly Super Famicom (Japanese Super Nintendo) and a Japanese Zelda game Links Awakening View attachment 197518
Thought you were in your 20's, just judging from your post, avatar, and screen name - I'm not so sure anymore with your taste in video game.

G

GtrPkr

Lol.... I love Skyrim! Not going to say how old I am... :)

JustEli

Dec 23, 2018
I was a member of BAMF in the 158, mobile strike, which makes me something, in a world that means nothing.
And paris, if u ever read this, you, should have said goodbye. Bdog.

BruceWayne

Aug 7, 2013
Gotham City

I'm not a cat person; it would be fair to say I dislike them lol, but this one has been coming to me whenever I've gone outside for the last week or so. It acts more like my dog than a cat. It just rolls around and lets me pet it wherever I want for however long I want. I guess I have an outside cat now.

G

GtrPkr

I was a member of BAMF in the 158, mobile strike, which makes me something, in a world that means nothing.
And paris, if u ever read this, you, should have said goodbye. Bdog.
Had to think about this a moment....Lol. Very poignant!!! :)

JustEli

Dec 23, 2018
Had to think about this a moment....Lol. Very poignant!!! :)
well.............. at least I didnt drop 20k on the game.................. I know some who have, and they were no where near being
top dog.