D
Dean
Guest
Yeah I no about the love of God I see it all over the news all the time.
wars around the worlds for nothing but profit and kids and adults slaughtered or killed in there own country and they haven't done nothing wrong at all, is that the love of God??
and let's not go off topic here as thread is about Shriners...
so for sure 100 percent lucifer does mean light, and Shriner take oaths on the Koran aswell I tought that was bit weird.
wars around the worlds for nothing but profit and kids and adults slaughtered or killed in there own country and they haven't done nothing wrong at all, is that the love of God??
and let's not go off topic here as thread is about Shriners...
so for sure 100 percent lucifer does mean light, and Shriner take oaths on the Koran aswell I tought that was bit weird.