This is just one more thread to reinforce the belief that I am crazy in people who have kept up with stuff I write lol. Anyway, I was just wondering if anyone else experiences physical sickness after sinning? Let me explain. First of all, I know my sins, some of them, have been done with intentions of blatant defiance. I knew they were wrong when I committed them; my conscience warned me before I committed them and I refused to listen. Some of my sins have been major, surpassing anything most people do. At least in introspect. May not be that bad in others eyes. Problem is, some of my sins have been premeditated and deliberate. Never just caught up in the moment type of thing. Most were just spur of the moment though or without thinking through what I was doing.
Anyway, I noticed after certain sins, mostly sexual sins, but not exclusively, I get this sick feeling. Like let's say I went to a party and there was a girl I met there. I talk to this girl for a couple hours, and don my mask of deceit, with no other intention than sleeping with her. let's say I knew this girl for quite a while before now, and knew for a fact she was into me. She's, for the most part, a good girl. I take advantage of her naivety and sleep with her, and then never call her or anything after that. Well sometime after the sin, I will be reflecting on it, and how I misused her and abused her trust and good nature. I would literally have this feeling of physical repulsion overtake me and would get sick to my stomach, and even in some cases puke, or at least gag. I've noticed with other sins that I also get this feeling of repulsion when I think about it. I haven't seen anything in scripture about this I don't think.
I don't expect anyone saying this happens to them or even any comments. I am probably just insane. I just write sometimes so people can read and maybe relate somehow. Peace. Maybe I'm just too hard on myself.
Anyway, I noticed after certain sins, mostly sexual sins, but not exclusively, I get this sick feeling. Like let's say I went to a party and there was a girl I met there. I talk to this girl for a couple hours, and don my mask of deceit, with no other intention than sleeping with her. let's say I knew this girl for quite a while before now, and knew for a fact she was into me. She's, for the most part, a good girl. I take advantage of her naivety and sleep with her, and then never call her or anything after that. Well sometime after the sin, I will be reflecting on it, and how I misused her and abused her trust and good nature. I would literally have this feeling of physical repulsion overtake me and would get sick to my stomach, and even in some cases puke, or at least gag. I've noticed with other sins that I also get this feeling of repulsion when I think about it. I haven't seen anything in scripture about this I don't think.
I don't expect anyone saying this happens to them or even any comments. I am probably just insane. I just write sometimes so people can read and maybe relate somehow. Peace. Maybe I'm just too hard on myself.
Last edited: