Siddhi's testimony

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

siddhikoli

Active member
Jun 18, 2022
174
111
43
28
navi mumbai
Hello, My name is Siddhi Koli.I live in Navi Mumbai,Maharashtra India. ЁЯЗоЁЯЗ│I have been a Christian since 2021. I have had cerebral palsy since birth.ЁЯСитАНЁЯж╜
I want salvation.
My first language is Marathi.I came here to find information about the Holy Spirit.I give the good news that The Holy Spirit appeared to me .

I don't understand some English words of the Bible.тЬЭя╕П

I know some words of this holy bible. But I don't understand in English. I read a little, I use google translate or online

I can read, write and speak Marathi as my mother tongue.

But can read a few words of English but can not speak and write. That is, grammar cannot be written with hands.
When I had to go to the .hospital.then
That is to say, I was in the car and I saw him on the left side of the wing mirror of the ЁЯЪЧcar. I saw the Holy Spirit flying as a golden dove (in spiritual).

I was horrified to see the Holy Spirit.
I saw the Holy Spirit flying as a golden dove with own eyes.
I can't read half English Bible .I can only read the Marathi Bible.

Why did I become a Christian?

I was sad that I had cerebral palsy from birth. And I can't walk.I don't want to live in this sinful world. In this world, our desires are not fulfilled. I wanted to be the bride of Christ. :)

I have been unable to walk since birth, because of cerebral palsy.Sitting on a wheel chair hurts my waist.тЩ┐

I started remembering negative things.
And I used to think about which god to believe in.

I heard and watched more stories about Jesus on the Internet in Computer .

I have accepted Jesus as my savior in 2021 year
I was a vegan, eating non-vegetarian is a sin so my vitamins were deficient, I fainted then

I was taken to Apollo Hospital then I regained consciousness and mom took me to a psychiatrist.Then I didn't say anything, I was silent.

When I saw the Holy Spirit I was afraid, I knew what the truth was. Then I started believing in monotheism. тЬЭя╕ПтЬбя╕ПтШкя╕ПI was a Hindu and a Koli caste,


Then I started eating non-vegetarian and vegetarian foods.

Why am I depressed?

I have not been able to walk since birth.I remember sinning as a child.Because of this I want salvation.

I don't like some people saying bad words.

I was a pure vegetarian because consuming non-vegetarian food is sinful.
I used to think about which religion to choose. That is to choose monotheism or polytheism.

Then I went to another hospital. Doctor gave me a sleeping pill because I can't sleep all night.
And was not hungry .

I don't know what my Christian denomination is, I know very little about Christianity, I was a Hindu but I love Christianity so much that I saw on the internet that Jesus died for sin. Jesus rose from the dead on the third day, I can't go to church.



I know and believe that Jesus the son of God healed some people but why am I not healed, some church is a hypocrite, who will pick me up and take me and I want salvation so I am sad and depressed.There is good news why the Holy Spirit appeared, He has something to tell me.

I don't judge the church but the Lord will do it on the last day but I found that tabor ashram online and gave them 100 rupees to heal me but the pastor was just talking about the bible and can't do anything. I was shocked
I was sad





Questions- Description of the Holy Spirit.

Answers- My mother is a nurse.She works in JNPT hospital and my body strength was lost due to vegan.
Then I was going to JNPT hospital with my mother in the car of young uncle or uncle's elder son.
I was in the car that day to say I saw him on the left side of the wing mirror of the car. I saw the Holy Spirit flying like a golden dove. (in spiritual).or Siddhi Koli said:
in the car I saw the Holy Spirit in the form of doves spreading golden rays . and tell me


In Marathi (in Devanagari script) the word pavitra aatma(рдкрд╡рд┐рддреНрд░ рдЖрддреНрдорд╛) is used.
Holy Spirit is called Pavitra Aatma in Marathi language.я╕ПЁЯЗоЁЯЗ│


That is, I was very sad and cried to see that Jesus Christ died for the sins of all.Jesus will surely give salvation to all. I read on the internet that the Hebrew name for Jesus is Yeshua (╫Щ╓╡╫й╫Б╫Х╓╝╫в╓╖), which means salvation.and The Holy Spirit is called ruach ha kodesh in Hebrew . I call Jehovah the Creator. Etc
But I could not create salvation myself. I read some verses of the Holy Bible.

Acts 4:12
King James Version

12 Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name
under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.

And I used to worship the idols of my favorite deities and now I don't believe in any deities Because I used to eat vegetables for deity and To attain salvation.

I started remembering negative things, became irritable and vitamin deficient and Fell unconscious.
I was taken to Apollo Hospital and regained consciousness.
I learned that idolatry is a sin .

Exodus 20:3-5
King James Version

3 Thou shalt have no other gods before me.

4 Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth.

5 Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the Lord thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me;

Siddhi Koli said:
I was a pure vegetarian because consuming non-vegetarian food is sinful.ЁЯНЧ
I used to think about which religion to choose. That is to choose monotheism or polytheism.
Or I used to think about which to believe.



Ahimsa (Sanskrit: рдЕрд╣рд┐рдВрд╕рд╛, IAST: ahiс╣Гs─Б, lit.тАЙ'nonviolence') is the ancient Indian principle of nonviolence which applies to actions towards all living beings. It is a key virtue in Indian religions like Jainism, Buddhism, Hinduism, and Sikhism. source: wikipedia
I was eating vegan food to achieve salvation. I don't know much about Christianity before.

After that I was taken to Apollo Hospital and recovered.
Because of this reason
I was eating vegan food to achieve salvation. I don't know much about Christianity before.

Siddhi Koli said:
I heard and watched more stories about Jesus on the computer. and have accepted Jesus as my savior.

Then I fell in love with Jesus. I understand that Jesus is our savior.

In the year 2021 I left Vaishnavism, a sect of Hinduism
I heard and watched more stories about Jesus on the computer. and have accepted Jesus as my savior.
I have schizophrenia and Depression.
I talk to a psychiatrist on the mobile phone; my mother helps me.
I don't worship idols anymore

I am fatherless
I have been unable to walk since birth, because of cerebral palsy. Sitting on a wheel chair hurts my waist.
I started remembering negative things.
And I used to think about which god to believe in.
I was a vegan, eating non-vegetarian is a sin so my vitamins were deficient, I fainted then I was taken to Apollo Hospital then I regained consciousness and mom took me to a psychiatrist. Then I didn't say anything, I was silent .

When I saw the Holy Spirit.

I was afraid, I knew what the truth was. Then I started believing in monotheism.

There is good news why the Holy Spirit appeared, He has something to tell me
Then I started eating vegetarian and non-vegetarian foods.ЁЯНЧ

I play songs of Jesus in Marathi on TV in front of my mother.
She loves all Jesus songs
She still believes in Hinduism, all religions; My mother believes in Jesus Christ .

I just became a Christian alone.
 
Hello, My name is Siddhi Koli.I live in Navi Mumbai,Maharashtra India. ЁЯЗоЁЯЗ│I have been a Christian since 2021. I have had cerebral palsy since birth.ЁЯСитАНЁЯж╜
I want salvation.
My first language is Marathi.I came here to find information about the Holy Spirit.I give the good news that The Holy Spirit appeared to me .

I don't understand some English words of the Bible.тЬЭя╕П

I know some words of this holy bible. But I don't understand in English. I read a little, I use google translate or online

I can read, write and speak Marathi as my mother tongue.

But can read a few words of English but can not speak and write. That is, grammar cannot be written with hands.
When I had to go to the .hospital.then
That is to say, I was in the car and I saw him on the left side of the wing mirror of the ЁЯЪЧcar. I saw the Holy Spirit flying as a golden dove (in spiritual).

I was horrified to see the Holy Spirit.
I saw the Holy Spirit flying as a golden dove with own eyes.
I can't read half English Bible .I can only read the Marathi Bible.

Why did I become a Christian?

I was sad that I had cerebral palsy from birth. And I can't walk.I don't want to live in this sinful world. In this world, our desires are not fulfilled. I wanted to be the bride of Christ. :)

I have been unable to walk since birth, because of cerebral palsy.Sitting on a wheel chair hurts my waist.тЩ┐

I started remembering negative things.
And I used to think about which god to believe in.

I heard and watched more stories about Jesus on the Internet in Computer .

I have accepted Jesus as my savior in 2021 year
I was a vegan, eating non-vegetarian is a sin so my vitamins were deficient, I fainted then

I was taken to Apollo Hospital then I regained consciousness and mom took me to a psychiatrist.Then I didn't say anything, I was silent.

When I saw the Holy Spirit I was afraid, I knew what the truth was. Then I started believing in monotheism. тЬЭя╕ПтЬбя╕ПтШкя╕ПI was a Hindu and a Koli caste,


Then I started eating non-vegetarian and vegetarian foods.

Why am I depressed?

I have not been able to walk since birth.I remember sinning as a child.Because of this I want salvation.

I don't like some people saying bad words.

I was a pure vegetarian because consuming non-vegetarian food is sinful.
I used to think about which religion to choose. That is to choose monotheism or polytheism.

Then I went to another hospital. Doctor gave me a sleeping pill because I can't sleep all night.
And was not hungry .

I don't know what my Christian denomination is, I know very little about Christianity, I was a Hindu but I love Christianity so much that I saw on the internet that Jesus died for sin. Jesus rose from the dead on the third day, I can't go to church.



I know and believe that Jesus the son of God healed some people but why am I not healed, some church is a hypocrite, who will pick me up and take me and I want salvation so I am sad and depressed.There is good news why the Holy Spirit appeared, He has something to tell me.

I don't judge the church but the Lord will do it on the last day but I found that tabor ashram online and gave them 100 rupees to heal me but the pastor was just talking about the bible and can't do anything. I was shocked
I was sad





Questions- Description of the Holy Spirit.

Answers- My mother is a nurse.She works in JNPT hospital and my body strength was lost due to vegan.
Then I was going to JNPT hospital with my mother in the car of young uncle or uncle's elder son.
I was in the car that day to say I saw him on the left side of the wing mirror of the car. I saw the Holy Spirit flying like a golden dove. (in spiritual).or Siddhi Koli said:
in the car I saw the Holy Spirit in the form of doves spreading golden rays . and tell me


In Marathi (in Devanagari script) the word pavitra aatma(рдкрд╡рд┐рддреНрд░ рдЖрддреНрдорд╛) is used.
Holy Spirit is called Pavitra Aatma in Marathi language.я╕ПЁЯЗоЁЯЗ│


That is, I was very sad and cried to see that Jesus Christ died for the sins of all.Jesus will surely give salvation to all. I read on the internet that the Hebrew name for Jesus is Yeshua (╫Щ╓╡╫й╫Б╫Х╓╝╫в╓╖), which means salvation.and The Holy Spirit is called ruach ha kodesh in Hebrew . I call Jehovah the Creator. Etc
But I could not create salvation myself. I read some verses of the Holy Bible.

Acts 4:12
King James Version

12 Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name
under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.

And I used to worship the idols of my favorite deities and now I don't believe in any deities Because I used to eat vegetables for deity and To attain salvation.

I started remembering negative things, became irritable and vitamin deficient and Fell unconscious.
I was taken to Apollo Hospital and regained consciousness.
I learned that idolatry is a sin .

Exodus 20:3-5
King James Version

3 Thou shalt have no other gods before me.

4 Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth.

5 Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the Lord thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me;

Siddhi Koli said:
I was a pure vegetarian because consuming non-vegetarian food is sinful.ЁЯНЧ
I used to think about which religion to choose. That is to choose monotheism or polytheism.
Or I used to think about which to believe.



Ahimsa (Sanskrit: рдЕрд╣рд┐рдВрд╕рд╛, IAST: ahiс╣Гs─Б, lit.тАЙ'nonviolence') is the ancient Indian principle of nonviolence which applies to actions towards all living beings. It is a key virtue in Indian religions like Jainism, Buddhism, Hinduism, and Sikhism. source: wikipedia
I was eating vegan food to achieve salvation. I don't know much about Christianity before.

After that I was taken to Apollo Hospital and recovered.
Because of this reason
I was eating vegan food to achieve salvation. I don't know much about Christianity before.

Siddhi Koli said:
I heard and watched more stories about Jesus on the computer. and have accepted Jesus as my savior.

Then I fell in love with Jesus. I understand that Jesus is our savior.

In the year 2021 I left Vaishnavism, a sect of Hinduism
I heard and watched more stories about Jesus on the computer. and have accepted Jesus as my savior.
I have schizophrenia and Depression.
I talk to a psychiatrist on the mobile phone; my mother helps me.
I don't worship idols anymore

I am fatherless
I have been unable to walk since birth, because of cerebral palsy. Sitting on a wheel chair hurts my waist.
I started remembering negative things.
And I used to think about which god to believe in.
I was a vegan, eating non-vegetarian is a sin so my vitamins were deficient, I fainted then I was taken to Apollo Hospital then I regained consciousness and mom took me to a psychiatrist. Then I didn't say anything, I was silent .

When I saw the Holy Spirit.

I was afraid, I knew what the truth was. Then I started believing in monotheism.

There is good news why the Holy Spirit appeared, He has something to tell me
Then I started eating vegetarian and non-vegetarian foods.ЁЯНЧ

I play songs of Jesus in Marathi on TV in front of my mother.
She loves all Jesus songs
She still believes in Hinduism, all religions; My mother believes in Jesus Christ .

I just became a Christian alone.

Sister, I wish I knew Marathi. Do you have a Marathi Bible?
 
Dear sister siddihikoli, continue pray to Jesus, see how holy spirit guide you every day.

If there is nearby good church around you, see if holy spirit will bring you there. No church is perfect, but if we humble ourselves, God will bring blessings through an imperfect church, imperfect brothers sisters.

Lord be with you.
 
Hello, My name is Siddhi Koli.I live in Navi Mumbai,Maharashtra India. ЁЯЗоЁЯЗ│I have been a Christian since 2021. I have had cerebral palsy since birth.ЁЯСитАНЁЯж╜
I want salvation.
My first language is Marathi.I came here to find information about the Holy Spirit.I give the good news that The Holy Spirit appeared to me .

I don't understand some English words of the Bible.тЬЭя╕П

I know some words of this holy bible. But I don't understand in English. I read a little, I use google translate or online

I can read, write and speak Marathi as my mother tongue.

But can read a few words of English but can not speak and write. That is, grammar cannot be written with hands.
When I had to go to the .hospital.then
That is to say, I was in the car and I saw him on the left side of the wing mirror of the ЁЯЪЧcar. I saw the Holy Spirit flying as a golden dove (in spiritual).

I was horrified to see the Holy Spirit.
I saw the Holy Spirit flying as a golden dove with own eyes.
I can't read half English Bible .I can only read the Marathi Bible.

Why did I become a Christian?

I was sad that I had cerebral palsy from birth. And I can't walk.I don't want to live in this sinful world. In this world, our desires are not fulfilled. I wanted to be the bride of Christ. :)

I have been unable to walk since birth, because of cerebral palsy.Sitting on a wheel chair hurts my waist.тЩ┐

I started remembering negative things.
And I used to think about which god to believe in.

I heard and watched more stories about Jesus on the Internet in Computer .

I have accepted Jesus as my savior in 2021 year
I was a vegan, eating non-vegetarian is a sin so my vitamins were deficient, I fainted then

I was taken to Apollo Hospital then I regained consciousness and mom took me to a psychiatrist.Then I didn't say anything, I was silent.

When I saw the Holy Spirit I was afraid, I knew what the truth was. Then I started believing in monotheism. тЬЭя╕ПтЬбя╕ПтШкя╕ПI was a Hindu and a Koli caste,


Then I started eating non-vegetarian and vegetarian foods.

Why am I depressed?

I have not been able to walk since birth.I remember sinning as a child.Because of this I want salvation.

I don't like some people saying bad words.

I was a pure vegetarian because consuming non-vegetarian food is sinful.
I used to think about which religion to choose. That is to choose monotheism or polytheism.

Then I went to another hospital. Doctor gave me a sleeping pill because I can't sleep all night.
And was not hungry .

I don't know what my Christian denomination is, I know very little about Christianity, I was a Hindu but I love Christianity so much that I saw on the internet that Jesus died for sin. Jesus rose from the dead on the third day, I can't go to church.



I know and believe that Jesus the son of God healed some people but why am I not healed, some church is a hypocrite, who will pick me up and take me and I want salvation so I am sad and depressed.There is good news why the Holy Spirit appeared, He has something to tell me.

I don't judge the church but the Lord will do it on the last day but I found that tabor ashram online and gave them 100 rupees to heal me but the pastor was just talking about the bible and can't do anything. I was shocked
I was sad





Questions- Description of the Holy Spirit.

Answers- My mother is a nurse.She works in JNPT hospital and my body strength was lost due to vegan.
Then I was going to JNPT hospital with my mother in the car of young uncle or uncle's elder son.
I was in the car that day to say I saw him on the left side of the wing mirror of the car. I saw the Holy Spirit flying like a golden dove. (in spiritual).or Siddhi Koli said:
in the car I saw the Holy Spirit in the form of doves spreading golden rays . and tell me


In Marathi (in Devanagari script) the word pavitra aatma(рдкрд╡рд┐рддреНрд░ рдЖрддреНрдорд╛) is used.
Holy Spirit is called Pavitra Aatma in Marathi language.я╕ПЁЯЗоЁЯЗ│


That is, I was very sad and cried to see that Jesus Christ died for the sins of all.Jesus will surely give salvation to all. I read on the internet that the Hebrew name for Jesus is Yeshua (╫Щ╓╡╫й╫Б╫Х╓╝╫в╓╖), which means salvation.and The Holy Spirit is called ruach ha kodesh in Hebrew . I call Jehovah the Creator. Etc
But I could not create salvation myself. I read some verses of the Holy Bible.

Acts 4:12
King James Version

12 Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name
under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.

And I used to worship the idols of my favorite deities and now I don't believe in any deities Because I used to eat vegetables for deity and To attain salvation.

I started remembering negative things, became irritable and vitamin deficient and Fell unconscious.
I was taken to Apollo Hospital and regained consciousness.
I learned that idolatry is a sin .

Exodus 20:3-5
King James Version

3 Thou shalt have no other gods before me.

4 Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth.

5 Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the Lord thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me;

Siddhi Koli said:
I was a pure vegetarian because consuming non-vegetarian food is sinful.ЁЯНЧ
I used to think about which religion to choose. That is to choose monotheism or polytheism.
Or I used to think about which to believe.



Ahimsa (Sanskrit: рдЕрд╣рд┐рдВрд╕рд╛, IAST: ahiс╣Гs─Б, lit.тАЙ'nonviolence') is the ancient Indian principle of nonviolence which applies to actions towards all living beings. It is a key virtue in Indian religions like Jainism, Buddhism, Hinduism, and Sikhism. source: wikipedia
I was eating vegan food to achieve salvation. I don't know much about Christianity before.

After that I was taken to Apollo Hospital and recovered.
Because of this reason
I was eating vegan food to achieve salvation. I don't know much about Christianity before.

Siddhi Koli said:
I heard and watched more stories about Jesus on the computer. and have accepted Jesus as my savior.

Then I fell in love with Jesus. I understand that Jesus is our savior.

In the year 2021 I left Vaishnavism, a sect of Hinduism
I heard and watched more stories about Jesus on the computer. and have accepted Jesus as my savior.
I have schizophrenia and Depression.
I talk to a psychiatrist on the mobile phone; my mother helps me.
I don't worship idols anymore

I am fatherless
I have been unable to walk since birth, because of cerebral palsy. Sitting on a wheel chair hurts my waist.
I started remembering negative things.
And I used to think about which god to believe in.
I was a vegan, eating non-vegetarian is a sin so my vitamins were deficient, I fainted then I was taken to Apollo Hospital then I regained consciousness and mom took me to a psychiatrist. Then I didn't say anything, I was silent .

When I saw the Holy Spirit.

I was afraid, I knew what the truth was. Then I started believing in monotheism.

There is good news why the Holy Spirit appeared, He has something to tell me
Then I started eating vegetarian and non-vegetarian foods.ЁЯНЧ

I play songs of Jesus in Marathi on TV in front of my mother.
She loves all Jesus songs
She still believes in Hinduism, all religions; My mother believes in Jesus Christ .

I just became a Christian alone.
Welcome to this site.
I will be praying for you.
 
Dear sister siddihikoli, continue pray to Jesus, see how holy spirit guide you every day.

If there is nearby good church around you, see if holy spirit will bring you there. No church is perfect, but if we humble ourselves, God will bring blessings through an imperfect church, imperfect brothers sisters.

Lord be with you.
I went to the Catholic Church (Tabor ashram )and I paid them 100 to heal me.The pastor was just reading the Holy Bible.
I don't need to go to a man-made church, and I don't want to meet any pastor because it would be a waste of time. I can't walk because when mom was pregnant; I was in my mom's belly for 7 months (mom told me ,you didn't grow in my belly for 9 months And your brain isn't fully developed ).

GOD rested on the seventh day (Genesis 2:1-2)
Number 7 as Completion and Perfection Genesis 2

King James Version
Genesis 2:1-2
1 Thus the heavens and the earth were finished, and all the host of them.

2 And on the seventh day God ended his work which he had made; and he rested on the seventh day from all his work which he had made.

Revelation 5:6
King James Version
6 And I beheld, and, lo, in the midst of the throne and of the four beasts, and in the midst of the elders, stood a Lamb as it had been slain, having seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven Spirits of God sent forth into all the earth.
 
Hello, My name is Siddhi Koli.I live in Navi Mumbai,Maharashtra India. ЁЯЗоЁЯЗ│I have been a Christian since 2021. I have had cerebral palsy since birth.ЁЯСитАНЁЯж╜
I want salvation.
My first language is Marathi.I came here to find information about the Holy Spirit.I give the good news that The Holy Spirit appeared to me .

I don't understand some English words of the Bible.тЬЭя╕П

I know some words of this holy bible. But I don't understand in English. I read a little, I use google translate or online

I can read, write and speak Marathi as my mother tongue.

But can read a few words of English but can not speak and write. That is, grammar cannot be written with hands.
When I had to go to the .hospital.then
That is to say, I was in the car and I saw him on the left side of the wing mirror of the ЁЯЪЧcar. I saw the Holy Spirit flying as a golden dove (in spiritual).

I was horrified to see the Holy Spirit.
I saw the Holy Spirit flying as a golden dove with own eyes.
I can't read half English Bible .I can only read the Marathi Bible.

Why did I become a Christian?

I was sad that I had cerebral palsy from birth. And I can't walk.I don't want to live in this sinful world. In this world, our desires are not fulfilled. I wanted to be the bride of Christ. :)

I have been unable to walk since birth, because of cerebral palsy.Sitting on a wheel chair hurts my waist.тЩ┐

I started remembering negative things.
And I used to think about which god to believe in.

I heard and watched more stories about Jesus on the Internet in Computer .

I have accepted Jesus as my savior in 2021 year
I was a vegan, eating non-vegetarian is a sin so my vitamins were deficient, I fainted then

I was taken to Apollo Hospital then I regained consciousness and mom took me to a psychiatrist.Then I didn't say anything, I was silent.

When I saw the Holy Spirit I was afraid, I knew what the truth was. Then I started believing in monotheism. тЬЭя╕ПтЬбя╕ПтШкя╕ПI was a Hindu and a Koli caste,


Then I started eating non-vegetarian and vegetarian foods.

Why am I depressed?

I have not been able to walk since birth.I remember sinning as a child.Because of this I want salvation.

I don't like some people saying bad words.

I was a pure vegetarian because consuming non-vegetarian food is sinful.
I used to think about which religion to choose. That is to choose monotheism or polytheism.

Then I went to another hospital. Doctor gave me a sleeping pill because I can't sleep all night.
And was not hungry .

I don't know what my Christian denomination is, I know very little about Christianity, I was a Hindu but I love Christianity so much that I saw on the internet that Jesus died for sin. Jesus rose from the dead on the third day, I can't go to church.



I know and believe that Jesus the son of God healed some people but why am I not healed, some church is a hypocrite, who will pick me up and take me and I want salvation so I am sad and depressed.There is good news why the Holy Spirit appeared, He has something to tell me.

I don't judge the church but the Lord will do it on the last day but I found that tabor ashram online and gave them 100 rupees to heal me but the pastor was just talking about the bible and can't do anything. I was shocked
I was sad





Questions- Description of the Holy Spirit.

Answers- My mother is a nurse.She works in JNPT hospital and my body strength was lost due to vegan.
Then I was going to JNPT hospital with my mother in the car of young uncle or uncle's elder son.
I was in the car that day to say I saw him on the left side of the wing mirror of the car. I saw the Holy Spirit flying like a golden dove. (in spiritual).or Siddhi Koli said:
in the car I saw the Holy Spirit in the form of doves spreading golden rays . and tell me


In Marathi (in Devanagari script) the word pavitra aatma(рдкрд╡рд┐рддреНрд░ рдЖрддреНрдорд╛) is used.
Holy Spirit is called Pavitra Aatma in Marathi language.я╕ПЁЯЗоЁЯЗ│


That is, I was very sad and cried to see that Jesus Christ died for the sins of all.Jesus will surely give salvation to all. I read on the internet that the Hebrew name for Jesus is Yeshua (╫Щ╓╡╫й╫Б╫Х╓╝╫в╓╖), which means salvation.and The Holy Spirit is called ruach ha kodesh in Hebrew . I call Jehovah the Creator. Etc
But I could not create salvation myself. I read some verses of the Holy Bible.

Acts 4:12
King James Version

12 Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name
under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.

And I used to worship the idols of my favorite deities and now I don't believe in any deities Because I used to eat vegetables for deity and To attain salvation.

I started remembering negative things, became irritable and vitamin deficient and Fell unconscious.
I was taken to Apollo Hospital and regained consciousness.
I learned that idolatry is a sin .

Exodus 20:3-5
King James Version

3 Thou shalt have no other gods before me.

4 Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth.

5 Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the Lord thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me;

Siddhi Koli said:
I was a pure vegetarian because consuming non-vegetarian food is sinful.ЁЯНЧ
I used to think about which religion to choose. That is to choose monotheism or polytheism.
Or I used to think about which to believe.



Ahimsa (Sanskrit: рдЕрд╣рд┐рдВрд╕рд╛, IAST: ahiс╣Гs─Б, lit.тАЙ'nonviolence') is the ancient Indian principle of nonviolence which applies to actions towards all living beings. It is a key virtue in Indian religions like Jainism, Buddhism, Hinduism, and Sikhism. source: wikipedia
I was eating vegan food to achieve salvation. I don't know much about Christianity before.

After that I was taken to Apollo Hospital and recovered.
Because of this reason
I was eating vegan food to achieve salvation. I don't know much about Christianity before.

Siddhi Koli said:
I heard and watched more stories about Jesus on the computer. and have accepted Jesus as my savior.

Then I fell in love with Jesus. I understand that Jesus is our savior.

In the year 2021 I left Vaishnavism, a sect of Hinduism
I heard and watched more stories about Jesus on the computer. and have accepted Jesus as my savior.
I have schizophrenia and Depression.
I talk to a psychiatrist on the mobile phone; my mother helps me.
I don't worship idols anymore

I am fatherless
I have been unable to walk since birth, because of cerebral palsy. Sitting on a wheel chair hurts my waist.
I started remembering negative things.
And I used to think about which god to believe in.
I was a vegan, eating non-vegetarian is a sin so my vitamins were deficient, I fainted then I was taken to Apollo Hospital then I regained consciousness and mom took me to a psychiatrist. Then I didn't say anything, I was silent .

When I saw the Holy Spirit.

I was afraid, I knew what the truth was. Then I started believing in monotheism.

There is good news why the Holy Spirit appeared, He has something to tell me
Then I started eating vegetarian and non-vegetarian foods.ЁЯНЧ

I play songs of Jesus in Marathi on TV in front of my mother.
She loves all Jesus songs
She still believes in Hinduism, all religions; My mother believes in Jesus Christ .

I just became a Christian alone.
рдЕрд░реЗ рд╕рд┐рджреНрдзрд┐рдХреЛрд▓реА, рдЖрд╢рд╛ рдХрд░рддреЛ рдХреА рдЖрдЬ рддреВ рдареАрдХ рдЖрд╣реЗрд╕. рдореА рддреБрдЭрд╛ рд╕реНрдЯреЛрд░реА рд╡рд╛рдЪрд▓реА рдЖрдгрд┐ рдЬреНрдпрд╛рд╣реА рдЧреЛрд╖реНрдЯреА рддреВ рд╕рд╛рдВрдЧрд┐рддрд▓реНрдпрд╛ рддреНрдпрд╛рдиреЗ рдорд▓рд╛ рдЦреВрдк рдкреНрд░рднрд╛рд╡рд┐рдд рдХреЗрд▓рдВ! рдорд▓рд╛ рддреБрд▓рд╛ рдХрд╛рд╣реАрддрд░реА рд╕рд╛рдВрдЧрд╛рдпрдЪрдВ рдЖрд╣реЗ, рд░реЛрдордиреНрд╕ рео:резрео рдордзреНрдпреЗ рдореНрд╣рдЯрд▓рдВ рдЖрд╣реЗ, тАЬрдорд╛рдЭрд╛ рд╡рд┐рдЪрд╛рд░ рдЖрд╣реЗ рдХреА рдЖрдкрд▓реНрдпрд╛ рд╕рдзреНрдпрд╛рдЪреНрдпрд╛ рджреБрдГрдЦрд╛рдВрдЪреА рддреБрд▓рдирд╛ рдЖрдкрд▓реНрдпрд╛рдордзреНрдпреЗ рдЙрдШрдб рд╣реЛрдгрд╛рд▒реНрдпрд╛ рддреЗрдЬрд╛рдЪреЗ рдореВрд▓реНрдп рдирд╛рд╣реА.тАЭ рдорд╛рдЭреНрдпрд╛рдХрдбреВрди рдРрдХрд╛: рджреБрдГрдЦ рддреНрдпрд╛ рд▓реЛрдХрд╛рдВрд╕реЛрдмрдд рдпреЗрддрдВ рдЬреНрдпрд╛рдВрдирд╛ рд╕реИрддрд╛рди рдЕрд╡рд╣реЗрд▓рдирд╛ рдХрд░рддреЛ рдХрд╛рд░рдг рддреЛ рдЬрд╛рдгрддреЛ рдХреА рддреВ рджреЗрд╡рд╛рд╕рд╛рдареА рдХрд┐рддреА рдХрд╛рд╣реА рд╕рд╛рдзреНрдп рдХрд░реВ рд╢рдХрддреЛрд╕. рджреЗрд╡рд╛рдиреЗ рдЬреЗ рдХрд╛рд╣реА рддреБрдЭреНрдпрд╛рдд рдареЗрд╡рд▓рдВ рдЖрд╣реЗ, рддреЗ рддреЛ рддреБрд▓рд╛ рдмрдШрд╛рдпрд▓рд╛ рджреЗрдК рдЗрдЪреНрдЫрд┐рдд рдирд╛рд╣реА! рддреВ рдЬреЗ рдЖрддрд╛рдкрд░реНрдпрдВрдд рд╕рд╣рди рдХрд░рдд рдЖрд╣реЗрд╕ рддреЗ рд╕реИрддрд╛рди рддреБрд▓рд╛ рдкрд░рд╛рднреВрдд рдХрд░реВрди рдЯрд╛рдХреВ рдЗрдЪреНрдЫрд┐рддреЛ рдореНрд╣рдгреВрди рдЖрд╣реЗ; рддреЛ рдореНрд╣рдгреВ рдЗрдЪреНрдЫрд┐рддреЛ, "рдЕрд░реЗ, рдмрдШ, рддреБрдЭреНрдпрд╛ рдореБрд▓реАрдЪрд╛ рд╡рд┐рдЪрд╛рд░ рдХрд░; рддреА рддреБрд▓рд╛ рд╡рд┐рд╢реНрд╡рд╛рд╕ рдареЗрд╡рдд рдирд╛рд╣реА; рддреА рд╢рдВрдХрд╛ рдкрд╛рд▓рддреЗ." рдЕрд╕рд╛ рдХреЛрдгрддрд╛рд╣реА рдЕрдбрдерд│рд╛ рдирд╛рд╣реА рдЬреЛ рддреВ рдкрд╛рд░ рдХрд░реВ рд╢рдХрдгрд╛рд░ рдирд╛рд╣реАрд╕, рдХрд╛рд░рдг рджреЗрд╡рд╛рд▓рд╛ рдорд╛рд╣реАрдд рд╣реЛрддрдВ рдХреА рддреВ рддреНрдпрд╛рд▓рд╛ рдкрд╛рд░ рдХрд░рд╢реАрд▓! рддреБрд▓рд╛ рдиреЗрдорд▓реЗрд▓рдВ рдЖрд╣реЗ, рдирд┐рд░рд╛рд╢ рд╣реЛрдК рдирдХреЛрд╕. рдирдХрд╛рд░рд╛рддреНрдордХ рд╡рд┐рдЪрд╛рд░рд╛рдВрдиреА рддреБрдЭреНрдпрд╛ рдорд╣рд╛рди рдкреНрд░рддрд┐рднрд╛рдВрдирд╛ рдврд╛рдХрдгреНрдпрд╛рд╕рд╛рдареА рд╡рд╛рд╡ рдирдХреЛрд╕, рд╡рд┐рд╢реНрд╡рд╛рд╕рд╛рдЪрд╛ рдЙрдкрдпреЛрдЧ рдХрд░реВрди рдЙрддреНрддреЗрдЬрд┐рдд рднрдпрд╛рдВрд╡рд░ рдорд╛рдд рдХрд░ рдЖрдгрд┐ рддреБрдЭреНрдпрд╛ рдкрдВрдЦрд╛рдВрдирд╛ рд╕реНрд╡рд╛рддрдВрддреНрд░реНрдп рджреЗ рддрд╛рдмрдбрддреЛрдм рдЙрдбрдгреНрдпрд╛рд╕рд╛рдареА! - "рдлреНрд▓реЙрд░рд┐рд╢: рд▓рд┐рдорд┐рдЯреЗрд╢рдиреНрд╕рдЪреНрдпрд╛ рд╕реАрдорд╛рдВрдЪреНрдпрд╛ рдкрд▓реАрдХрдбреЗ рдЬрдЧрдгреЗ," рдЕрдЧреНрд░рд▓реЗрдЦ рдЖрд╣реЗ рдЕрд▓реНрдлреНрд░реЗрдб рдЕрд░рд┐рддрд╛ рдпрд╛рдВрдиреА (рд╣рд╛ рдкреБрд╕реНрддрдХ рд╡рд╛рдЪрд╛) ...
 
  • Heart
Reactions: siddhikoli
i want go to new heaven and a new earth. :)

Revelation 21:1-2
King James Version
1 And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.

2 And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.


I became a Christian in 2021 and am a monotheist; and I have the Holy Bible KJV in English. For the Holy Bible KJV in English, I read The Holy Bible translated by people in Marathi and Hebrew on the internet, solving puzzles for higher truth.

gematria
THE HOLY FATHER = 906
JESUS CHRIST = 906
HOLY SPIRIT = 906
 
  • Heart
Reactions: HealthAndHappiness
I went to the Catholic Church (Tabor ashram )and I paid them 100 to heal me.The pastor was just reading the Holy Bible.
I don't need to go to a man-made church, and I don't want to meet any pastor because it would be a waste of time. I can't walk because when mom was pregnant; I was in my mom's belly for 7 months (mom told me ,you didn't grow in my belly for 9 months And your brain isn't fully developed ).

GOD rested on the seventh day (Genesis 2:1-2)
Number 7 as Completion and Perfection Genesis 2

King James Version
Genesis 2:1-2
1 Thus the heavens and the earth were finished, and all the host of them.

2 And on the seventh day God ended his work which he had made; and he rested on the seventh day from all his work which he had made.

Revelation 5:6
King James Version
6 And I beheld, and, lo, in the midst of the throne and of the four beasts, and in the midst of the elders, stood a Lamb as it had been slain, having seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven Spirits of God sent forth into all the earth.
Maybe try a protestant church.
We are not supposed to pay a pastor....but give offering to God is good.

God will heal you, whether it is physical walking or spiritual strength, that is up to God. We just need to humble and trust in God. Because the scripture does say do not forsake gathering.
We can't in one hand say we believe in God, and on other hand do not follow God's commands.

2 king 5
When in Elishah time, naaman went to see him. Elijah told him to wash in Jordan River 7 times. Naaman humbled himself and followed instruction....

This chapter is amazing.
 
  • Heart
Reactions: siddhikoli
i want go to new heaven and a new earth. :)

Revelation 21:1-2
King James Version
1 And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.

2 And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.


I became a Christian in 2021 and am a monotheist; and I have the Holy Bible KJV in English. For the Holy Bible KJV in English, I read The Holy Bible translated by people in Marathi and Hebrew on the internet, solving puzzles for higher truth.

gematria
THE HOLY FATHER = 906
JESUS CHRIST = 906
HOLY SPIRIT = 906

I'm glad that you use the King James Bible.
I do too.
It is a good thing that you left the Catholic Church. The priests do not represent the God of our Bible. They are false teachers, much like the Hindu gurus by teaching prayers to the saints.

You said you are a monotheist.
That means different things to different people.
Do you believe what 1 John 1:7 KJV says about Him?

7For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one.

God is one, yet 3 persons. Not 3 Gods, but rather 3 persons.

Matthew 3
16And Jesus, when he was baptized, went up straightway out of the water: and, lo, the heavens were opened unto him, and he saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove, and lighting upon him: 17And lo a voice from heaven, saying, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased.

You listed the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.
This is true.
Do you believe that they are also not the same person?