SIGNS AND WONDERS

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
May 18, 2011
"Those born after 1948, will according to scripture most assuredly see the return of Messiah."

wow....

if anyone is going to be crowned within this generation it will be the Anti Christ setting up a world wide delusion...

Are you agreeing with me or mocking me?

C

cfultz3

When I see and hear the pangs of Earth, my true pled from the bottom of my stomach (you know, that little butterfly feeling you get when what you say is absolutely true), is DO COME MY LORD. And I am always told SOON MY CHILD. Is it not great to know God in a personal manner?

May 18, 2011
When I see and hear the pangs of Earth, my true pled from the bottom of my stomach (you know, that little butterfly feeling you get when what you say is absolutely true), is DO COME MY LORD. And I am always told SOON MY CHILD. Is it not great to know God in a personal manner?
That is a big whopping AMEN & HALLELUYAH!!!

loveme1

Oct 30, 2011
Hold that thought for a little longer season my friend, first we will witness the biggest scandal the world as ever seen..................

To decieve if possible even the elect, they would always have to go to great lengths...........

Do not believe all is fulfilled, but it may be the season that things come to pass.

Hold on to scripture, let it be on your heart's, there will be no mistake when our Lord Yahshua comes..

GLory to Almighty Yahvah God and Lord Yahshua, forever faithful to those that love and desire them.

C

cfultz3

Hold that thought for a little longer season my friend, first we will witness the biggest scandal the world as ever seen..................

To deceive if possible even the elect, they would always have to go to great lengths...........

Do not believe all is fulfilled, but it may be the season that things come to pass.

Hold on to scripture, let it be on your heart's, there will be no mistake when our Lord Yahshua comes..

GLory to Almighty Yahvah God and Lord Yahshua, forever faithful to those that love and desire them.
Hello,

I said what I said not because of that video, but because of collective prophecies being fulfilled today. I most certainly know what you mean about not looking at the current events, they are, to me, a propagated deceit. But that deceit itself is part of prophecy. Did you know that the UN has a spokesperson for aliens? Or that the UN has a subdivision called United Nations of Religions? Any who, thank you for the warning and may others see it as part of a great deceit which is about to come upon the Earth.

L

Laodicea

Mark 13:8
(8) For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be earthquakes in divers places, and there shall be famines and troubles: these are the beginnings of sorrows.

G5604
ὠδίν
ōdin
o-deen'
Akin to G3601; a pang or throe, especially of childbirth: - pain, sorrow, travail.

According to this the signs will be the same but become more frequent as a woman about to give birth whose pains become more and more frequent. If people look at the statistics over the years they will see that this is happening.

May 18, 2011
AMEN brother Lao, AMEN.

Elizabeth619

Jul 19, 2011
The Earth's been moaning since Jesus.

Romans 8:21-23
New King James Version (NKJV)
21 because the creation itself also will be delivered from the bondage of corruption into the glorious liberty of the children of God. 22 For we know that the whole creation groans and labors with birth pangs together until now. 23 Not only that, but we also who have the firstfruits of the Spirit, even we ourselves groan within ourselves, eagerly waiting for the adoption, the redemption of our body.

the video seems over dramatized to me. some of those things are natural such as the Hawaii footage.

anyway all you have to do is mix in an El Nino year, a few more severe hurricanes, tornadoes and earthquakes and you will have the gullible believing that the Mayan's had something going. Hopefully people won't try to restart human sacrifices to go along with it all.

Update: Thousands of birds fall from the sky in Beebe | todaysthv.com

tell me where does it talk about birds falling out of the sky in the Bible?

The video was very interesting to watch and did a great summary of the last three months headlines but drawing conclusions from those snippets would be premature.

it would be interesting to see if he could do the same type of video for when WWI started.

As I was watching that all that came to mnd was El Nino.

R

RachelBibleStudent

But this isn't to disregard the fact that in the last two decades alone, there have been more natural events, wars, rumors of war, violence, perversion, death, famine, pestilence, more than ever recorded in history. Not that these things haven't happened before, but that they are all happening all at the same time, and not individual accounts. And each yr. they progressively get worse and worse.
Now if someone cant' see this, then they either choose to be blind to it, but of denial or whatever, or worse YHVH has not allowed you to see, which is scarier and means you have more problems than you want.
well if any of this refers to my post...i was not denying that there have been more disasters and unusual natural events in recent years...

...but several of the examples given in the video were not all that good...some of them were fairly ordinary phenomena...and a couple of them were likely hoaxes

however the footage of the dolphin superpod was pretty neat...those aren't caught on camera very often...it is hard to be in the right place at the right time on the open ocean...

loveme1

Oct 30, 2011
Hello,

I said what I said not because of that video, but because of collective prophecies being fulfilled today. I most certainly know what you mean about not looking at the current events, they are, to me, a propagated deceit. But that deceit itself is part of prophecy. Did you know that the UN has a spokesperson for aliens? Or that the UN has a subdivision called United Nations of Religions? Any who, thank you for the warning and may others see it as part of a great deceit which is about to come upon the Earth.

Yes, I have been made aware of much, I intended the post for all.

All we need to do is put our whole trust in our Yahvah God and Yahshua the Messiah.

May 18, 2011
well if any of this refers to my post...i was not denying that there have been more disasters and unusual natural events in recent years...

...but several of the examples given in the video were not all that good...some of them were fairly ordinary phenomena...and a couple of them were likely hoaxes

however the footage of the dolphin superpod was pretty neat...those aren't caught on camera very often...it is hard to be in the right place at the right time on the open ocean...
No Rachel, I wasn't coming at you, I was talking in general. It's not that alot of these events are normal, it's the fact of how much more frequent they are and everything is happening all at once. The dolphins are hard to see, my wife loves dolphins, she was studying to be a marine biologist just so she could work with them. Seeing that broke her heart.

JaumeJ

Jul 2, 2011
CALAMITY UPON THE EARTH THREE MONTHS IN 2012 - YouTube

This is a definite must see video. It is 20 min. but because it's so powerful, it feels like 5 min.

This is a part of the labor pains of the earth, and the very signs written in scripture of the last days.

Everything on here is just 2012 alone, and is crazy to say the least.
Praise Yahweh! I will not go so far as to say we are at the doorway of the greatest tribulation ever, but I would be a great liar were I to say that I believe we are not with certainty. I do know this, when it is said Yahweh will shake the earth, it will not be a local event, it will be the earth. May all be prepared for what mankind has brought upon this old planet, in the most precious name, Yeshua, amen. Toda raba achi.

E

enochson

The sky is falling the sky is falling out of the mouth of man the same old disbielf and I didn't had to watch the same old thing.

JaumeJ

Jul 2, 2011
The sky is falling the sky is falling out of the mouth of man the same old disbielf and I didn't had to watch the same old thing.
Is anyone here saying the end is now? I do not believe so, however since the words have been given to the prophets we do teach them and repeat them. The following quote is part of the reason why we do this:
"2Ti 4:2 preach the word; be urgent in season, out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort, with all longsuffering and teaching."
If obeying the Word is being Henny Penny, then pluck my feathers, here I am. Yahweh bless all in Yeshua, and all who will come to Him, and bless all who believe Him and Do His Word, amen.

E

eternally-gratefull

The sky will be falling (or look like it) it will get so bad Christ will have to return to stop it, before all flesh is destroyed.

It is not the same old thing, It is scriptural fact.

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
I have studied earthquakes for years, and the number and severity of earthquakes has increased beyound mesure.
Where a century of time before filled the page, a year will now fill.
I hesatate to speak to what seems obvious, for it looks as though the quakes are cycling into one large earthquake world wide.
But how long till this happens? That belongs to God Our Father.
Like others have said, keep close and ready for Our Lord Jesus! :)
May we pray as well, that when the most difficult days do come, that our love in Jesus for others will remain strong!

In Jesus, God bless
pickles

JaumeJ

Jul 2, 2011
I have studied earthquakes for years, and the number and severity of earthquakes has increased beyound mesure.
Where a century of time before filled the page, a year will now fill.
I hesatate to speak to what seems obvious, for it looks as though the quakes are cycling into one large earthquake world wide.
But how long till this happens? That belongs to God Our Father.
Like others have said, keep close and ready for Our Lord Jesus! :)
May we pray as well, that when the most difficult days do come, that our love in Jesus for others will remain strong!

In Jesus, God bless
pickles
Hey Pickles, that is just another thing we have in common. I have studied and followed structeral geology since 1968. It is quite fascinating. If we believe Yahweh, and we use human knowledge as a guide, false that it usually is, we see the earth's crust and all the subsequent stratification to the liquid core as simply more solid continuations of the layers of atmosphere and hydrosphere. With this in mind and coupled with global warming it is quite simple and clear to see and understand how the subterranean magma and magma chambers would gain strength to emerge toward the surface of the earth's crust resulting it movement of tectonic plates and the creation of new volcanoes and the activation of those considered dormant. Actually there really is no such thing as a dormant volcano in my esteem. Look at Mt. St. Helen for one.......
None of that means a thing though. It is what Yahweh wills and what He allows and what He does that is truly important to any of the faithful. I use the knowledge above as we use a calendar to mark time while time exists. A calendar is not important when time does not, and this too will come to pass, amen.

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Hey Pickles, that is just another thing we have in common. I have studied and followed structeral geology since 1968. It is quite fascinating. If we believe Yahweh, and we use human knowledge as a guide, false that it usually is, we see the earth's crust and all the subsequent stratification to the liquid core as simply more solid continuations of the layers of atmosphere and hydrosphere. With this in mind and coupled with global warming it is quite simple and clear to see and understand how the subterranean magma and magma chambers would gain strength to emerge toward the surface of the earth's crust resulting it movement of tectonic plates and the creation of new volcanoes and the activation of those considered dormant. Actually there really is no such thing as a dormant volcano in my esteem. Look at Mt. St. Helen for one.......
None of that means a thing though. It is what Yahweh wills and what He allows and what He does that is truly important to any of the faithful. I use the knowledge above as we use a calendar to mark time while time exists. A calendar is not important when time does not, and this too will come to pass, amen.
Amen to this. :)
I try to keep my eyes on what awaits us in Jesus! :)
But I often wonder what we should be more concerned with?
When ? it will happen?
Or How? we will act and respond?
The how is the concern one prays about, for it is holding on till the end that matters! :)
My husband and I have often discussed if things got really ugly in the world.
So many speak to being prepared with all needs and the abuiltiy to defend.
My focus, and my hubby supports this, is how can I help, comfort , feed and witness if we live in those terrible days to come.
This is the question that one needs to answer in the heart, I dont know if we will be as called to in Jesus, but my hope and prayers are that we will.

The earthquakes are something though, amazing how the earth moves and works.
The ring of fire is getting very busy, seeing many happen at the same time and depth.

God bless
pickles

JaumeJ

Jul 2, 2011
Amen to this. :)
I try to keep my eyes on what awaits us in Jesus! :)
But I often wonder what we should be more concerned with?
When ? it will happen?
Or How? we will act and respond?
The how is the concern one prays about, for it is holding on till the end that matters! :)
My husband and I have often discussed if things got really ugly in the world.
So many speak to being prepared with all needs and the abuiltiy to defend.
My focus, and my hubby supports this, is how can I help, comfort , feed and witness if we live in those terrible days to come.
This is the question that one needs to answer in the heart, I dont know if we will be as called to in Jesus, but my hope and prayers are that we will.

The earthquakes are something though, amazing how the earth moves and works.
The ring of fire is getting very busy, seeing many happen at the same time and depth.

God bless
pickles
It is all very intriguing. As for preparation, the only thing important to be prepared is our hearts and souls. No amount of storage will maintain anyone for long. As per the earth movement, I go online to sites listing daily earth movement, and it is very interesting, especially the seeminly constant small tremors from the Great Plains extending to and beyond the New Madrid fault, in southern Missouri, the source of the biggest known earthquake in US history. That quake caused churchbells as far away as Boston to sound, and it changed the course of the Mississippi River creating a new lake also. The name of the lake? Earthquake Lake. There is a sheet of pre-cambrian rock strate called the Canadian Shield which as depressed by the continental glaciation (according to man) and it is possible it could move upward, and should this occur, it could distort the Great Lakes, believe it or not! All I do know for certain is what Yeshua, Jesus, teaches us, and that is my understanding, bottom line, now and forever, amen.