Signs in the sun

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Mark47Oz

Jun 4, 2021

25 “There will be signs in the sun, moon and stars. On the earth, nations will be in anguish and perplexity at the roaring and tossing of the sea. 26 People will faint from terror, apprehensive of what is coming on the world, for the heavenly bodies will be shaken.

Luke 21.

This is the Bible in action right here. There are many more videos like this I can share, but this one is one of the best and contains zero religious commentary. This particular sign first happened in Fatima in the early 1900's and was not seen again until 1981. It has been occurring since then on and off and mostly at one place (Medjugorje) but has also manifested in other locations. Auckland New Zealand is one such place, in February 1993. I was present at that one myself.

I can't seem to get the link to embed properly, so I've just pasted it in. Apologies.

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
An error occurred with the first one, but I was able to watch the second one.

What was it supposed to be about? It was unclear.

In in the late 80s I did read a book about Medjugorje which I found strangely intriguing...

Mark47Oz

Jun 4, 2021
An error occurred with the first one, but I was able to watch the second one.

What was it supposed to be about? It was unclear.

In in the late 80s I did read a book about Medjugorje which I found strangely intriguing...
I deliberately left all references to Medjugorje out of it in order to avoid offending non Catholics. It's a miracle that occurs over there quite regularly and that video is clear footage of what actually happens. Add they say, seeing is believing.

The greater messages of Medjugorje are very simple: convert your life and your heart to Christianity. Give yourself over to Jesus and pray, pray pray because the Bible end times word is being fulfilled - the sun miracle is scriptural, as I showed.