Signs You're Single

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Talljake

Jul 17, 2022
You know you're single when the only heart you get on valentine's day is the pig heart you're eating for dinner (or get a cow heart and that could be dinner all week).
Chicken hearts, onion, pepper,salt,smig of butter....dope to a knee and pray then (pop sound) bone appetit (<---spelling error?)

cinder

Mar 26, 2014
Chicken hearts, onion, pepper,salt,smig of butter....dope to a knee and pray then (pop sound) bone appetit (<---spelling error?)
Chickens got tiny little hearts, barely one mouthful.

JohnDB

Jan 16, 2021
Well,
If you are sad on Valentines day because you don't have a valentine...

Just remember that nobody loves you the other 364 days of the year either.

Joshua_783

Sep 15, 2022
Well,
If you are sad on Valentines day because you don't have a valentine...

Just remember that nobody loves you the other 364 days of the year either.
On Valentine’s Day I had some charcuterie, had a bath and lay in bed chatting on CC…

GaryA

Truth, Honesty, Love, Courage
Aug 10, 2019
mywebsite.us
On Valentine's Day, I went to work - worked all day - stayed late - and then came back home...

(And, here I am on CC.)

I_am_Canadian

Dec 8, 2014
Today I bought $50.00 worth of Pizza and pop for the staff at the bank.

Yes it's true you can generate a lot of interest when you deposit pop and pizza at the bank.

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
Today I bought $50.00 worth of Pizza and pop for the staff at the bank.

Yes it's true you can generate a lot of interest when you deposit pop and pizza at the bank.
? I used to go picked up pizzas for children at school every week. I think 30 pizzas was my biggest order. They thought I was the bees knees.

lol

I think the new principal is not going to do that this year. She will probably provide them tiny teddies or gummy bears instead.

I_am_Canadian

Dec 8, 2014
? I used to go picked up pizzas for children at school every week. I think 30 pizzas was my biggest order. They thought I was the bees knees.

lol

I think the new principal is not going to do that this year. She will probably provide them tiny teddies or gummy bears instead.
I cant do that because I dont have children. sounds like a great thing. I am sorry to

lol

oh yeah, I cant do that I dont have kids lol. but I am sure they did.
oh ok, that sucks, principals definately know how to take the fun out of school lol.

JesusLives

Oct 11, 2013
On the not-so-bright side:

One sign I am single is, I am the default person to stay with Grandma in her declining years. She needs someone to be here 24/7 and since I'm a single guy I'm elected.

Not to complain, but I'm gonna complain: I can't even get a single flipping day free. I've been wanting for a WHILE now to pop down to Chattanooga on a day-trip to check out a McKay's (really big used book store) music selection. Everybody else in the family is always too busy.
I would tell Grandma I love her but I am going on vacation then drive her over to one of the sons or daughters homes ie your mom, dad or one of your aunts and uncles and say your relative that Grandma/your mother is staying with you for two weeks while I go wherever in the country or to another country. It's your turn love you bye.

Ruby123

Mar 1, 2019
I was doing a five hours drive on valentine's day and forgot it was Valentine's day :eek::eek: