silly question #1: CC and dating

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Whatever! My cat loves me!

She used to always sit and wait for me to get home from elementary school, and now, she sits and waits for me to get home from work, and then follows me around the house, so she can sit on my lap. :)
 
Whatever! My cat loves me!

She used to always sit and wait for me to get home from elementary school, and now, she sits and waits for me to get home from work, and then follows me around the house, so she can sit on my lap. :)

Have you never noticed? Your cat waits for you just so she can get on your lap. Try and not offer your lap for a couple of days. You will know whether it waits for you or finds a new lap. Cats are pure eeeeeeeeeeeeeevil.
 
Whatever! My cat loves me!

She used to always sit and wait for me to get home from elementary school, and now, she sits and waits for me to get home from work, and then follows me around the house, so she can sit on my lap. :)

I wish my two kittens were lap cats..they treat me like im toxic sludge unless I have their dinner bowls then they run to me like im heaven on a stick with sprinkles
 
Have you never noticed? Your cat waits for you just so she can get on your lap. Try and not offer your lap for a couple of days. You will know whether it waits for you or finds a new lap. Cats are pure eeeeeeeeeeeeeevil.

Ha!! I reject her being in my lap quite often, actually. She still loves me, oddly.

I have a special cat, apparently lol.
 
Ha!! I reject her being in my lap quite often, actually. She still loves me, oddly.

I have a special cat, apparently lol.

No way! Then maybe your cat is conspiring to steal all your wealth pretty soon. Does she go out with her mates often? If she does, she must be hiring some assassins. Cats are evil. Get rid of her. Get a dog. How can you not go awww when you see this picture?

images


Can cats be as cute as this??? Never ever!!!
 
No way! Then maybe your cat is conspiring to steal all your wealth pretty soon. Does she go out with her mates often? If she does, she must be hiring some assassins. Cats are evil. Get rid of her. Get a dog. How can you not go awww when you see this picture?

images


Can cats be as cute as this??? Never ever!!!

No,..She doesn't like other cats, though we have another one. Maybe its because she likes dogs,...We always have dogs.


I conclude that my cat thinks that she is somehow, like a dog, if not a dog completely, and that is why she is so nice.
 
***Lynx are too solitary to have a queen. We don't even have friends... we have acquaintances.**


Sounds like my life. Can I be an honourary Lynx? After all we have them where I live. ;)
 
Sure. I'm an honorary lynx myself - I was born a human but I'm a feline at heart.
 
I am new here and I noticed that most of the threads talk about dating issues and singlehood problems like I don't have a significant other yet or how will I find that person, etc. Hmmm... now here's my silly question: Is there any chance that the Lord Himself, the greatest matchmaker, will use CC to join two lonely hearts together? hmmmm... just a thought provoking question. can't wait to read your opinions. ^_^ ♥♥♥

Of course..... after all God is still in da miracle-working business, yes?
In dis forum it would take a mighty big one, though. :p
 
Let's address the elephant in the room. The real reason this thread was made.

It has come to my attention that many people here have fallen in love with me.

I can't blame you. I'm awesome.
 
I am new here and I noticed that most of the threads talk about dating issues and singlehood problems like I don't have a significant other yet or how will I find that person, etc. Hmmm... now here's my silly question: Is there any chance that the Lord Himself, the greatest matchmaker, will use CC to join two lonely hearts together? hmmmm... just a thought provoking question. can't wait to read your opinions. ^_^ ♥♥♥


It can happen.
 
Let's address the elephant in the room. The real reason this thread was made.

It has come to my attention that many people here have fallen in love with me.

I can't blame you. I'm awesome.

Yes, you are awesome! many indeed have fallen for u and want to ate u. lol.

#sarcasmoverload