Simple prayer request please

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

ManiaStar

Nov 14, 2015
Been debating asking prayer for this.

For now, I'm not working. My only income is through eBay, and although I Had been doing well, the sales have slowed down dramatically. I've been working very hard on marketing trying to do promotions and sales to get my items to sell and have lowered many prices, but it's still not working.

Asking prayer that sales would start to pick up again very soon. I do my best with this and it's just extremely difficult.

I am also looking for a regular job but so far have been turned down bc I'm over qualified for the different positions I've applied for so far.

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
Lord we pray for Maniastar, let you open a door of financial blessings. let the sales keep increasing, let Maniastar get a permanent job. let all items be sold. Lord bless Maniastar's hard work , so that ManiaStar also blessez your Kingdom's work with the finances. Lord please bless ManiaStar in this prayer request. In Jesus Holy name, Amen!

stand2

Dec 6, 2017
Father in Heaven, we humbly pray for the well being of Your servant, Maniastar. We ask that You uphold him in his efforts and daily labors, that he be successful in them and accomplish much in his Christian walk with You. In Jesus' Holy name we pray...AMEN

Oct 19, 2016
Thanks for sharing, friend. I know how difficult and frustrating it must be for you. I just said a prayer for you, asking God to bless you with a good job, provide for all your needs, and take care of everything that concerns you. Please know that we serve a compassionate, loving God who knows and cares about every detail of our lives. Grace and peace to you!

KBond

Jun 5, 2013
What do you sell? Is it something you could make available on Amazon or Etsy or LetGo or something? Prayers for your provision and that God will open your next door of opportunity when He thinks it is best for you.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Been debating asking prayer for this.

For now, I'm not working. My only income is through eBay, and although I Had been doing well, the sales have slowed down dramatically. I've been working very hard on marketing trying to do promotions and sales to get my items to sell and have lowered many prices, but it's still not working.

Asking prayer that sales would start to pick up again very soon. I do my best with this and it's just extremely difficult.

I am also looking for a regular job but so far have been turned down bc I'm over qualified for the different positions I've applied for so far.
My wife does Ebay too and is having a down period also. I understand about the resume problem. You may have to rework it and highlight what you can bring to the company but in a way that they might not be hesitant to higher you because you gave the impression that you are over qualified. I had the same problem also. I will pray that God provides you with suitable employment and that He opens your eyes to outside employment opportunities that can be done in the home.

Feb 28, 2016
for a while, 'a few years ago', Hub and I were really into 'selling BOOKS', big time, and it happened
right before it became popular, it was not unusual for us to find 1 to 4 hundred dollar books, +...

$30 to 60 was very common for us...but oui vey', THE WORK-DISTRACTION=TRAVEL: it eventually did me in, exasperating
my already 'broken body"...after a while, I wasn't even able to 'stand-up' after searching the bottom
shelves for a hopefully hidden 'treasure'~Hub had to literally lift me up...

for then, it was a good, and rewarding time, and often very exciting and stimulating in many ways,
but, thank You Jesus, He brought us into His 'next realm' of our journey, and made so many things
so much easier, on Spirit and mind, and 'body'. even without the $$$!!!...

being set free from yet another 'burden', even though very profitable, well, there is just no
comparing living in Yeshua's World, and all that goes with it...it take guts though!!!
'Living-by-FAith'...:eek::)

K

kittycat7

Restore us, O LORD God Almighty; make your face shine upon us, that we may be saved.—Psalm 80:19

Shilo

Aug 31, 2011
Praying the Lord will show you his will