simple prayer

  • Thread starter Thread starter garynoskiye
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
G

garynoskiye

Guest
When I was lost
When I was hurting
When I was in my dark place
You was there with me

even when I couldn't see
You was there with me

Lord how great is you
Lord how great is your loving mercy

I stand in awe at your greatness

You lord are beyond compare

I thank you with all my heart l thank you
for saving me.