Sin and Glory

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

throughfaith

Aug 4, 2020
what He shuts, no man opens.

if God shuts their ears and eyes with the express purpose that they not hear and not see, how can you say man is able and responsible to open what He shut, and undo His will? does man make the hearing ear or the seeing eye?
Do you see the word they ?They shut there own eyes first . Read romans 1

throughfaith

Aug 4, 2020
  1. do you believe in universal salvation?
  2. do you believe God condemns the innocent?
Your confused my friend. You have no idea how we are saved . 1) No because not all RECIEVE Jesus by believing the truth so as to be saved . You were not saved when Jesus paid for your sins 2000 years ago . You were still outside of Christv, lost and without God and without hope in the world .
2) I don't even know what your on about here lol ??

throughfaith

Aug 4, 2020
what He shuts, no man opens.

if God shuts their ears and eyes with the express purpose that they not hear and not see, how can you say man is able and responsible to open what He shut, and undo His will? does man make the hearing ear or the seeing eye?
Jesus tells the diciples the Gospel of the death , burial and resurection do they understand it ? He tells them several times . How long is it until they understand this good news ? Quiz time ??

posthuman

Jul 31, 2013
not all RECIEVE Jesus by believing the truth so as to be saved
then not all sin is remitted. you, yourself, are proclaiming limited atonement.

unless you believe I AM you will die in your sins
(John 8:24)
this does not say 'unless you are glorified you will be condemned even tho all your sins are forgiven'
it says if you do not believe, your guilt remains.

throughfaith

Aug 4, 2020
then not all sin is remitted. you, yourself, are proclaiming limited atonement.

unless you believe I AM you will die in your sins
(John 8:24)
this does not say 'unless you are glorified you will be condemned even tho all your sins are forgiven'
it says if you do not believe, your guilt remains.
Quiz: is John 8.24 before Jesus takes away the sin of the world reconciling the world to himself in Christ, not counting people's sins against them?
Or after this monumental event that the entire bible is pointing to ? namely the cross , the burial and resurrection.
Before or after ? Take your time . Sometime these things are tricky to see . I'm sure as God has ' opened ' your eyes you will see this.

posthuman

Jul 31, 2013
I don't even know what your on about here lol ??
  1. do you believe all sin is forgiven to all people regardless of faith and/or repentance?
  2. do you believe God condemns the guiltless?
it is the same thing i have been telling you from the beginning. you have a problem if you believe God does not account sin to anyone but still condemns them. to believe that is to call Him an evil & unjust judge.

if I had not come and spoken to them, they would have no sin,
but now they have no excuse for their sin
(John 15:22)

whoever does not believe is condemned already
(John 3:18)

throughfaith

Aug 4, 2020
  1. do you believe all sin is forgiven to all people regardless of faith and/or repentance?
it is the same thing i have been telling you from the beginning. you have a problem if you believe God does not account sin to anyone but still condemns them. to believe that is to call Him an evil & unjust judge.

if I had not come and spoken to them, they would have no sin,
but now they have no excuse for their sin
(John 15:22)
whoever does not believe is condemned already
(John 3:18)
Are those verses before or After the cross ???? Context , context, context.

posthuman

Jul 31, 2013
Then stop misunderstanding when I mention context, context, context my friend lol
what context is it that you think allows you to dismiss everything in post #7 ?
because that's the specific context of you saying "
context"

posthuman

Jul 31, 2013
before or After the cross ????
whatcha trying to say now?
God was unjust before the cross?
God is unjust after the cross?

how about deal with the problem. 2 very simple and straightforward questions.

throughfaith

Aug 4, 2020
"from the foundation of the world"
So it was an illusion . like a reenactment, because really He was crucified back then and He did not really need to come thousands of years later. Was it all just a show ?

posthuman

Jul 31, 2013
  1. God does not condemn the innocent
  2. if you do not believe, you will die in your sins

posthuman

Jul 31, 2013
So it was an illusion . like a reenactment, because really He was crucified back then and He did not really need to come thousands of years later. Was it all just a show ?
it's funny when someone tries to throw their own thread off topic in order to avoid the reality of their own topic

throughfaith

Aug 4, 2020

Wow !! its like the Crucifixion is just like a speed bump on the road to you . Kinda noticeable, but you drive on just the same , its not really eventful or anything lol

May 19, 2020
Wow !! its like the Crucifixion is just like a speed bump on the road to you . Kinda noticeable, but you drive on just the same , its not really eventful or anything lol

Can you imagine if God hadn’t sent His Son into the world...doesn’t bear thinking about does it.

We would all be condemned to Hell...if Jesus hadn’t taken the sins of mankind.

throughfaith

Aug 4, 2020

People are condemned because the only access point to grace is by faith .
Rom 5

By whom also we have access by faith into this grace wherein we stand, and rejoice in hope of the glory of God.
No one will be glorified unless they access by faith into this grace wherein we stand, and rejoice in hope of the glory of God.
Hell was created not for man remember ?
So if a person does not by faith enter into this grace wherein we stand, and rejoice in hope of the glory of God.
then they have no other option . Even though the way is provided . Gods PROVISION is available for all .
You believe nothing changed at the cross , the burial and ressurection thats why you are confused . You read every verse as if it all means the same thats why your confused. Wake up !!

throughfaith

Aug 4, 2020
it's funny when someone tries to throw their own thread off topic in order to avoid the reality of their own topic
You keep quoting verses in response with no explanation as if being ' slain FROM the foundation of the world " explains away that 2000 years ago historically it took place and changed things . Which ' changed things ' is the biggest understatement ever . You do not see any notable difference before or after the cross .You seem to think the new testament starts with the Gospels . But it starts AFTER Christs death .

throughfaith

Aug 4, 2020
Can you imagine if God hadn’t sent His Son into the world...doesn’t bear thinking about does it.

We would all be condemned to Hell...if Jesus hadn’t taken the sins of mankind.
Yes He took away the sins of the world , reconciled the world and made provision for the world .