L
LeoLion
Guest
Romans 3:20 KJV
[20] Therefore by the deeds of the law there shall no flesh be justified in his sight: for by the law is the knowledge of sin.
1 John 3:4 KJV
[4] Whosoever committeth sin transgresseth also the law: for sin is the transgression of the law.
When you take away Law you take away sin that simple. Where there is no law there is NO SIN!
Romans 5:13 KJV
[13] (For until the law sin was in the world: but sin is not imputed when there is no law.
A lie isn't a lie until God makes a Law such as "Thou shalt not lie" other wise you're just simply not telling the truth and not committing sin in this case. Adam and Eve on the earth were perfect and sinless why? Because they had now Law. But wait! They did have that ONE LAW which was thou shalt not eat of this tree. That was their ONE LAW and until that law is broken they are SINLESS spotless before God. Now, they break the Law and become SINNERS and experience spiritual death and separation from God. They DIED and why did they die? Read Romans ... For the wages (payment) for sin is DEATH,but the GIFT of God is ETERNAL LIFE! Now in Romans 10:4 Christ is the END of the LAW for righteousness,but here's the key (UNTO ALL WHO BELIEVE) . I am one of those people who believe therefore I am free indeed! Free from the Law and Free from sin,death,and hell. When you can define SIN according to the word of God (Holy Bible) then you will know the TRUTH and the TRUTH WILL MAKE YOU FREE! If the Son makes you FREE YOU WILL BE FREE INDEED!
John 8:34-36 KJV
[34] Jesus answered them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Whosoever committeth sin is the servant of sin. [35] And the servant abideth not in the house for ever: but the Son abideth ever. [36] If the Son therefore shall make you free, ye shall be free indeed.
I challenge you who are a little more mature in the word to look up these scriptures in the original Greek from where they were translated from and you'll see that JESUS is talking about being FREE FROM SIN! Not everyone will agree I already know this,but I know some have ears to hear and have been waiting for this. John said a man can receive nothing unless it be given him fro heaven. (John 3:27) And I already know of (ALL) the contradictory scriptures that will be given,but I don't receive none of it. I've already questioned it a thousand times and the Lord a thousand times has confirmed it as TRUTH and REVELATION. Again SIN is breaking (transgressing) the Law. What Law or Laws exactly? The Ten Commandments plus all other laws included that God has ordained. All laws of God. Yes I know the scripture such as Do we then make void the Law through faith God forbid We establish or uphold the Law. That's comon sense. We don't go around killing folks or lying and stealing because we are free. We walk in Love and imitate God as we are led by the Holy Spirit. That is New Testament or New Covenant . GRACE! The Law came by Moses,but GRACE AND TRUTH came by JESUS Christ!! That's what I'm talking about. JESUS done so much more than the majority of Christians believe or even have any knowledge of. We are Free people! Free INDEED!
[20] Therefore by the deeds of the law there shall no flesh be justified in his sight: for by the law is the knowledge of sin.
1 John 3:4 KJV
[4] Whosoever committeth sin transgresseth also the law: for sin is the transgression of the law.
When you take away Law you take away sin that simple. Where there is no law there is NO SIN!
Romans 5:13 KJV
[13] (For until the law sin was in the world: but sin is not imputed when there is no law.
A lie isn't a lie until God makes a Law such as "Thou shalt not lie" other wise you're just simply not telling the truth and not committing sin in this case. Adam and Eve on the earth were perfect and sinless why? Because they had now Law. But wait! They did have that ONE LAW which was thou shalt not eat of this tree. That was their ONE LAW and until that law is broken they are SINLESS spotless before God. Now, they break the Law and become SINNERS and experience spiritual death and separation from God. They DIED and why did they die? Read Romans ... For the wages (payment) for sin is DEATH,but the GIFT of God is ETERNAL LIFE! Now in Romans 10:4 Christ is the END of the LAW for righteousness,but here's the key (UNTO ALL WHO BELIEVE) . I am one of those people who believe therefore I am free indeed! Free from the Law and Free from sin,death,and hell. When you can define SIN according to the word of God (Holy Bible) then you will know the TRUTH and the TRUTH WILL MAKE YOU FREE! If the Son makes you FREE YOU WILL BE FREE INDEED!
John 8:34-36 KJV
[34] Jesus answered them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Whosoever committeth sin is the servant of sin. [35] And the servant abideth not in the house for ever: but the Son abideth ever. [36] If the Son therefore shall make you free, ye shall be free indeed.
I challenge you who are a little more mature in the word to look up these scriptures in the original Greek from where they were translated from and you'll see that JESUS is talking about being FREE FROM SIN! Not everyone will agree I already know this,but I know some have ears to hear and have been waiting for this. John said a man can receive nothing unless it be given him fro heaven. (John 3:27) And I already know of (ALL) the contradictory scriptures that will be given,but I don't receive none of it. I've already questioned it a thousand times and the Lord a thousand times has confirmed it as TRUTH and REVELATION. Again SIN is breaking (transgressing) the Law. What Law or Laws exactly? The Ten Commandments plus all other laws included that God has ordained. All laws of God. Yes I know the scripture such as Do we then make void the Law through faith God forbid We establish or uphold the Law. That's comon sense. We don't go around killing folks or lying and stealing because we are free. We walk in Love and imitate God as we are led by the Holy Spirit. That is New Testament or New Covenant . GRACE! The Law came by Moses,but GRACE AND TRUTH came by JESUS Christ!! That's what I'm talking about. JESUS done so much more than the majority of Christians believe or even have any knowledge of. We are Free people! Free INDEED!