Soul comes alive when it meets someone or anything worth of the painting of his/her feelings or devoted attention.
You can see bunches of pictures, but you do love those ones you know PERSONALY or have seen so vividly, that there's nothing hindering the way of your emotions.
The spirit of the soul comes alive when he/she sees what they were eager to see or feel one day and, you are right when saying there are some who preach without full conviction (but they are doing the job the Lord asked, same way those kids a man had, and only one went to HIS field, though reluctantly).
What did Jesus say about those two sons who were asked to work in the FATHER'S field?
One said: "Yes! I go" But lied and went stray away.
The other said: "I don't want to go" but, on his own way, he went to do HIS FATHER's Will...
What do you think? Which of them are DOING THEIR FATHER'S WILL:
a) Those who criticize and see somebody's faults (which are or could be many) or
b) Those who reluctanly or selfishly preach the Good News?
I just belong to those who go and went my way, but I want to PLEASE MY FATHER'S WILL.
May "these" reluctant ones be filled with the Spirit of GOD and the Power of HIs conviction.
Amen!
A.T.
You can see bunches of pictures, but you do love those ones you know PERSONALY or have seen so vividly, that there's nothing hindering the way of your emotions.
The spirit of the soul comes alive when he/she sees what they were eager to see or feel one day and, you are right when saying there are some who preach without full conviction (but they are doing the job the Lord asked, same way those kids a man had, and only one went to HIS field, though reluctantly).
What did Jesus say about those two sons who were asked to work in the FATHER'S field?
One said: "Yes! I go" But lied and went stray away.
The other said: "I don't want to go" but, on his own way, he went to do HIS FATHER's Will...
What do you think? Which of them are DOING THEIR FATHER'S WILL:
a) Those who criticize and see somebody's faults (which are or could be many) or
b) Those who reluctanly or selfishly preach the Good News?
I just belong to those who go and went my way, but I want to PLEASE MY FATHER'S WILL.
May "these" reluctant ones be filled with the Spirit of GOD and the Power of HIs conviction.
Amen!
A.T.