Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Sing for Jesus
Thread starterdreda
Start date
Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.
If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!
If there is one thing I wanted and love to do in this life while I still live, that is to sing for Jesus with all my heart...I hope I could have an opportunity to spread His word through music...This I pray...This one is one of my fave christian song I sang in youtube PTL:
Lovely song and beautiful singing. I pray God blesses you with many opportunities to sing to His Glory. And given the wonderful voice He has blessed you with, I'm sure He will.