Sing, Sing, Sing of the Mercy of Jesus

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

CherieR

May 6, 2017
Sing, sing, sing
Of the mercy of Jesus
Sing, sing, sing
Of the mercy of God
He has sent his Son to save us
To redeem and to justify

He has bore all our sins and sorrows
Bought us with his precious blood
Set us free by his sacrifice
And made us new creations

Sing, sing, sing
Of the goodness of Jesus
Sing, sing, sing
Of the goodness of God
He is holy, just, and righteous
Yet he looks upon sinners with love
Yet he looks upon sinners with love

Sing of the goodness of God who reigns
Praises fill his temple above
Yet he came upon earth to save us
Left his glory for a cradle
Walked among us, taught us, blessed us
Was accused and was crucified
Was accused and was crucified

Sing, sing, sing
Of the love of Jesus
Sing, sing, sing
Of the love of God
They laughed and mocked and spit upon him
"Where is your God? Let him save you"
Jesus pleaded with the Father
For his accusers as for a friend
For his accusers as for a friend

Jesus bore all our sins and sorrows
Bought us with his precious blood
Set us free by his sacrifice

Sing, sing, sing
Of the mercy of Jesus
Sing, sing, sing
Of the mercy of God
He has sent his Son to save us
To redeem and to justify
To redeem and to justify

M

MorningFlower

Very nice lyrics for a song. :) Have you also made a melody to it, or is it open for someone else doing this sometime later?

CherieR

May 6, 2017
Very nice lyrics for a song. :) Have you also made a melody to it, or is it open for someone else doing this sometime later?

Yes, I made a melody with it. I first started singing it and then went into my house to finish the rest of it. It is a very simple melody and easy to remember. Probably only about 3 chords.

M

MorningFlower

Yes, I made a melody with it. I first started singing it and then went into my house to finish the rest of it. It is a very simple melody and easy to remember. Probably only about 3 chords.
Why don't you record yourself singing it and then share it in here as well? Or share it with me through pm too if you'd prefer this more too?! I'd gladly listen to it. I've written down a few songs myself which I also made my own melody to, I did record myself singing them in the past but I think it got deleted at some point or it got erased. Not the lyrics/poems, but what I had recorded.

M

MorningFlower

My songs are also very simple melodywise, nothing very advanced or so. ;) :)

CherieR

May 6, 2017
Why don't you record yourself singing it and then share it in here as well? Or share it with me through pm too if you'd prefer this more too?! I'd gladly listen to it. I've written down a few songs myself which I also made my own melody to, I did record myself singing them in the past but I think it got deleted at some point or it got erased. Not the lyrics/poems, but what I had recorded.
I don't know how to share what I record online.

M

MorningFlower

I don't know how to share what I record online.
There are some versions online, like this one is an example: https://soundcloud.com/upload
Or you can google a similiar question like mine: "How to share audio record online?" Then you will also get more options coming up. :)

Last edited:
M

MorningFlower

If you scroll down and click on the Taal link then you can pick English version of the link I showed you above there.