single and looking

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

coolgirl

Mar 17, 2014
hello I am a 25 year old white female from Michigan. I am soon to be a truck driver and preacher. I am Pentecostal 100% I've been born again since January and getting closer the Lord. I am looking for someone between 27-35 for friendship maybe more he mist be in the church understand that I will travel all over America and Canada. Send me a message to know more. God Bless

JimJimmers

Apr 26, 2012
Sounds like a fun job, to travel the country! Welcome to Christian Chat. Just so you know, the singles forum is more for singles fellowship, not like a dating type of thing. I hope you continue in your walk with The Lord. :) God bless!

T

Tintin

Welcome to CC! A truck driver and a preacher, eh? How does that work in a practical sense (aren't both already full-time careers)? I hope you enjoy your stay. God bless. :)

Aug 2, 2009
A truck driving preacher.. I love it! Someone should make a movie. :D I'm not making fun of you, I think that's actually cool. Maybe you can preach to other truckers on your CB radio (if they still use those) while you're cruising along the highway. You can have them get on your frequency and preach to a bunch of them at once too. I'm sure they'd love hearing a female preacher. You'd be a great blessing to them. :D

Oh and welcome to CC! :)

J

ji

hello I am a 25 year old white female from Michigan. I am soon to be a truck driver and preacher. I am Pentecostal 100% I've been born again since January and getting closer the Lord. I am looking for someone between 27-35 for friendship maybe more he mist be in the church understand that I will travel all over America and Canada. Send me a message to know more. God Bless
Don't become pentecostal,...become 100% Christian...
May God Bless your Zeal to Preach,...
May God Lead you always,and keep you away from harms both Spiritual & physical....

christian74

Oct 1, 2013
Anyone from Michigan has my blessing.

God bless coolgirl and drive safe!

coolgirl

Mar 17, 2014
I did find what I was looking for thank you God. Never thought I'd happen. God bless you all. Be expecting great things of me to come amen

coolgirl

Mar 17, 2014
I am still looking if anyone is out there that understands my career path

S

Servant_of_Christ

lol me too sis looking for someone :p

U

Ugly

As stated, though, this isn't a dating site.

coolgirl

Mar 17, 2014
Kinda funny how some of u say not a dating site. Well excuse me cause at top is says seeking or Give advice and encourage ment. So o am seeking

Misty77

Aug 30, 2013
Kinda funny how some of u say not a dating site. Well excuse me cause at top is says seeking or Give advice and encourage ment. So o am seeking
Grammar can be weird sometimes. It means: people seeking encouragement or advice, and people giving encouragement or advice. Not people seeking dating relationships, though sometimes it happens as we build friendships.

coolgirl

Mar 17, 2014
Could be true as well I just no what I'm looking for lol figured giving it a shot here would help some.

Feb 21, 2014
Ms. coolgirl: All the best with the trucking; and you know, at many truck stops they have booklets such as Our Daily Bread which make good reading.

U

UpstateNYChristianBro

Ms. coolgirl: All the best with the trucking; and you know, at many truck stops they have booklets such as Our Daily Bread which make good reading.
Of course, I have seen them at truck stops/gas stations when I was on the road driving to two trade shows and a city since I had an appointment there. I am from Syracuse and went down to Hershey and Louisville for RV trade shows. I noticed at stops they do have Christian books. Even saw t-shirts at the stops. Well, this one right by my house, there are a group of t-shirts focused on God and Jesus Christ. Almost everything are there. Even Bibles! I checked long before this statement above. I was curious as I was on the road. Also I highly recommend you get this book that is designed for long distance travelers such as vacationers, truckers, and RVers (I am a new RV manufacturer). It is called Road Exit. Google it. They list EVERYTHING at EVERY exits and rest stops on ALL major highways such as I-90, 81, 95, 75, 80, etc.. Even by passes such as 481, 471, etc. They list not just gas stations, but restaurants, stores, malls, and truck stops that are also designed for RVs because of its size can be big as a Motor Coach Bus. Much higher canopy, supplies, needs, etc. Including Christian needs.

May 22, 2013
Coolgirl dont let them bother you. I was blasted to about this not being a dating site. Guess we are supposed to find a date at the First Baptist Bar and Grill that Tim Wilson sings about. Makes you wonder if maybe there is some jealousy!

coolgirl

Mar 17, 2014
Lol you make a valid point! But less drama for everyone the better

Feb 21, 2014
Of course, I have seen them at truck stops/gas stations when I was on the road driving to two trade shows and a city since I had an appointment there. I am from Syracuse and went down to Hershey and Louisville for RV trade shows. I noticed at stops they do have Christian books. Even saw t-shirts at the stops. Well, this one right by my house, there are a group of t-shirts focused on God and Jesus Christ. Almost everything are there. Even Bibles! I checked long before this statement above. I was curious as I was on the road. Also I highly recommend you get this book that is designed for long distance travelers such as vacationers, truckers, and RVers (I am a new RV manufacturer). It is called Road Exit. Google it. They list EVERYTHING at EVERY exits and rest stops on ALL major highways such as I-90, 81, 95, 75, 80, etc.. Even by passes such as 481, 471, etc. They list not just gas stations, but restaurants, stores, malls, and truck stops that are also designed for RVs because of its size can be big as a Motor Coach Bus. Much higher canopy, supplies, needs, etc. Including Christian needs.
You see Christian booklets at truck stops in Canada, too.

Blessings.

coolgirl

Mar 17, 2014
Really? I was told caught preaching for your faith you can be arrested? How true is that when there are booklets in Canada? O also wanted to drive and preach there but some have said not too!