Single parents?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

lmd0137

Jan 7, 2020
Hello,

I am new here. Are there any forums for single parents and/or are there other single parents on here??

BlessedByGod

Sep 28, 2019
Hello,

I am new here. Are there any forums for single parents and/or are there other single parents on here??
Hi. I see you haven't had any responses to ur question. I wish I had an answer for you, but I really don't know. I am going to flag someone who gets around the threads in more places than I on here and see if she can help answer this for you. Very kind lady.
Hey @IFOLLOWHIM , could you shed sone light on this for her?🤔 . Either way IFH thank you and hope this helps you Miss. 🙂

I

IFOLLOWHIM

Hello,

Welcome to cc!

We have a Christian family and a ladies only forum if you need specifics topics relating to family!

We do have single parents throughout all the forums that share home life and child rearing difficulties frequently.

Just click on Christian forums at top of screen and take your pick!

You may also pose and address in the prayer forum. Multiple ppl will gladly help lift you in prayer!

May you be blessed and touched by His love here!

BlessedByGod

Sep 28, 2019
Another thought would be...looks like you just started a Single Parents Thread right here, it is right there in the name of the thread. Congratulations, you have just started your first (second if you count the welcome thread) thread.
May if serve as a beacon of light for other single parents to come to and talk with each other about things having to do with just that, single parenting.😃

Oct 3, 2020
im a single mom too, what type of advice are you seeking, or just support and friendship?

Dino246

Jun 30, 2015
im a single mom too, what type of advice are you seeking, or just support and friendship?
Welcome to CC, Cassie...
FYI, the post to which you're responding is ten months old. The date is in the upper-left corner. While it's certainly possible that the original poster (OP for short) will answer, these threads tend to go stale after a couple of weeks. There's certainly nothing wrong with responding to an older thread, though you may not get a response.

That all said, glad to have you aboard! :)

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
there are but they mostly hang out on the family forum as they are busy caring for their family. I saw quite a few posts there.

on this singles forum parenting isnt talked about much. But there is no reason why it shouldnt as for whatver reasons it happens. I know many single parents in the church, I think one of the saddest things is how many go there because the dad has abandoned the family. Mums too, but I seem to just know a lot more of childrens whos dads left them.