Single women

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Sep 13, 2018
Quote anything specific that I say, anytime, and confront me with it, and ask your questions... and I'll be happy to give you answers.

No problem.
:)

AGAIN, do you hold a position on anything. or do you just like to be involved in any conversation...

Sep 13, 2018
I believe men and women should be equal...yes. But I don't identify as a feminist in the modern use of the word. Definitely not!
I believe men and women should be equal...yes. But I don't identify as a feminist in the modern use of the word. Definitely not!
Yes what, you believe in Trump...

maxwel

Apr 18, 2013
AGAIN, do you hold a position on anything. or do you just like to be involved in any conversation...
I am a very very conservative Christian, who believes the Bible is absolutely true.
That statement should give you a basic understanding of my beliefs.
I have very strong views on a great many things.

However, sometimes I also just act silly, and make some jokes around here.

If you disagree with something I say, or if you aren't sure if something I say is a joke, please feel free to quote my post, and confront me... I'll be happy to answer you.

L

LittleMermaid

Yes what, you believe in Trump...
I wouldn't say I "believe in Trump." But I don't think he's as bad of a President as people make him out to be.
The only one I "believe in" is Jesus Christ.

Sep 13, 2018
I almost never see a girl with a guy much less attractive than herself. Appearance is very high on the list for women, along with his money. I don't even know if real kindness makes the short list for what most women want in a guy. It's very true that nice guys finish last.

Of course, what I posted is my opinion. And, it's a very good opinion. If it were a poor opinion, those twits and trolls who have been hating on my for posting what I said could do better than claim women who wear makeup love to spend money on worthless things, are ugly hogs, are clowns, are stupid, and are insecure. (Of course, that's my wording of what those haters posted when they were pathetically insisting women use makeup for reasons other than to enhance their appearance. )

Even those twits and trolls hating on me are concerned with how they look. That's why they don't just throw on a potato sack and be done with it.
Of course women are always more attractive than the men they are with. what do you not get that women are much more attractive than men. God made them this way... So you are going to fault women for the way the Lord created them... I don't get it...

Sep 13, 2018
I am a very very conservative Christian, who believes the Bible is absolutely true.
That statement should give you a basic understanding of my beliefs.
I have very strong views on a great many things.

However, sometimes I also just act silly, and make some jokes around here.

If you disagree with something I say, or if you aren't sure if something I say is a joke, please feel free to quote my post, and confront me... I'll be happy to answer you.

What is a conservative Christian..

Subhumanoidal

Sep 17, 2018
OP = Original Post or Original Post, depending on the context. Original Post refers to the first post that started a thread. Original Poster refers to the individual that started the thread, but not necessarily to the original post. You'll figure out the distinctions, it's not hard.

maxwel

Apr 18, 2013
What is a conservative Christian..
To avoid confusion, I'll just give you my personal definition, so you'll know what I'm trying to say.

I consider a "conservative Christian" to be a Christian who falls, on the political spectrum, somewhere over in the conservative range.
This would mean I hold to "traditional" Christian values, and I'm one of those Christians who actually believes the Bible.

Sep 13, 2018
I wouldn't say I "believe in Trump." But I don't think he's as bad of a President as people make him out to be.
The only one I "believe in" is Jesus Christ.
I believe trump to be the anti-Christ. And the problem is that no one seams to think that he is bad.LOL.. this is what keeps me up nights.

Sep 13, 2018
OP = Original Post or Original Post, depending on the context. Original Post refers to the first post that started a thread. Original Poster refers to the individual that started the thread, but not necessarily to the original post. You'll figure out the distinctions, it's not hard.
That is too funny. I thought that meant the same thing. OP I mean... thanks for translating. abbrevs.

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
Wow quite a diff, thx.

Subhumanoidal

Sep 17, 2018
I believe trump to be the anti-Christ. And the problem is that no one seams to think that he is bad.LOL.. this is what keeps me up nights.
No one believes it because the antiChrist won't be American. And every president in the last 50 years or more seems to be labelled as the antiChrist. Just like every year there are multiple 'predictions' made about the end of the world, the rapture, etc... yet none of it has happened.
Also, the antiChrist is going to be a peace maker. He'll be able to bring peace to the Middle East and world unity. How could someone so reviled the world over fit into that category?
It seems often people throw the term antiChrist out so casually without knowing the full scale of what it means. Much like how Hollywood loves to use the term 'armageddon' to mean 'end of the world', when that's not actually what it means.

Sep 13, 2018
No one believes it because the antiChrist won't be American. And every president in the last 50 years or more seems to be labelled as the antiChrist. Just like every year there are multiple 'predictions' made about the end of the world, the rapture, etc... yet none of it has happened.
Also, the antiChrist is going to be a peace maker. He'll be able to bring peace to the Middle East and world unity. How could someone so reviled the world over fit into that category?
It seems often people throw the term antiChrist out so casually without knowing the full scale of what it means. Much like how Hollywood loves to use the term 'armageddon' to mean 'end of the world', when that's not actually what it means.
No, what I was trying to say that we have had Uneducated and morons before as president. this is the first time that we have had an evil one. he has belittled our F.B.I. C.I.A. all of the news press!! Minorities, Fired literally everyone in the cabinet. or they quit. ( did'nt want to get
indicted) and replaced them with morons such as Betsy DeVos. department of education? give me a break. She is the great grand daughter of the creators of amway. She has never been a public school in her life...

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
Not bc the 'anti-ch' is also called the lawless one. The Word says also that the 'Restrainer' 11Thes 2:6-7 is holding back his full force. And when the Restrainer is taken out the anti-Christ will come out of his secrecy' from Bibletruth. Many scholars believe the Restrainer must b the Body of Christ on earth, which would mean true Christians will be taken out and trib starts prob. Not something to lose sleep over, beside whatever God's in control of all.

Sep 13, 2018
Did you read this in the book of revelations . because I have never read in the bible, anything that that was going to specifically happen in the U.S. have you?

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
No, what I was trying to say that we have had Uneducated and morons before as president. this is the first time that we have had an evil one. he has belittled our F.B.I. C.I.A. all of the news press!! Minorities, Fired literally everyone in the cabinet. or they quit. ( did'nt want to get
indicted) and replaced them with morons such as Betsy DeVos. department of education? give me a break. She is the great grand daughter of the creators of amway. She has never been a public school in her life...
Btw, she is also the sister of Eric Prince of Blackwater fame, if u didn't know.

Sep 13, 2018
Not bc the 'anti-ch' is also called the lawless one. The Word says also that the 'Restrainer' 11Thes 2:6-7 is holding back his full force. And when the Restrainer is taken out the anti-Christ will come out of his secrecy' from Bibletruth. Many scholars believe the Restrainer must b the Body of Christ on earth, which would mean true Christians will be taken out and trib starts prob. Not something to lose sleep over, beside whatever God's in control of all.
Well, yeah. I do lose sleep because I have a daughter that has to live in a world that I never had to and did'nt think was possible.

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
Well, yeah. I do lose sleep because I have a daughter that has to live in a world that I never had to and did'nt think was possible.
Well Jesus said many times I always pray for angels around my loved ones and plea the Blood of Jesus over them.to 'fear NOT'. May you receive the 'peace that passes all understanding'.