Single women

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Demi777

Oct 13, 2014
Germany
What a mess.
I sometimes leave without any sort of make up. I dont not see make up as necissary as I an beautiful the way I am. If I wanna rest a few minutes longer im surely not gonna paint my warface
Sad that some men make it a requirement

Oct 25, 2018
Im 18.......I'm a millenial...., but say your right....who cares about how hard it is, you're a man figure it out. If you need college then go, if you need to work long hours do it, pray for help, but I'm not going to settle because the cards I'm dealt( did i spell that right? Proly not). Complaining won't fix anything and we don't deserve anything so do what you need to provide for the people you love.
You are 18; you are GEN Z, the liberal generation getting my superior generation into so much trouble.

You haven’t lived life yet, kid; my father was murdered by ObamaCare last summer. Now at 29, my life has been sacrificed being there for my mother, while my sisters continue their life of unabashed sin.

And I am the “bad guy”. Because we live in an age where opportunity still isn’t available to men, to “provide” for a lazy, non-reciprocal spouse.

You have a lot of growing up to do, pal.

Oct 25, 2018
What a mess.
I sometimes leave without any sort of make up. I dont not see make up as necissary as I an beautiful the way I am. If I wanna rest a few minutes longer im surely not gonna paint my warface
Sad that some men make it a requirement
“Beautiful the way you are.” May I ask, do you feel the same regarding tattoos? Christian men get a lot of heat for being repulsed by tattoos on women ...

But like ... you wouldn’t scratch a Ferrari, would you???

LightBright

Mar 18, 2017
You are 18; you are GEN Z, the liberal generation getting my superior generation into so much trouble.

You haven’t lived life yet, kid; my father was murdered by ObamaCare last summer. Now at 29, my life has been sacrificed being there for my mother, while my sisters continue their life of unabashed sin.

And I am the “bad guy”. Because we live in an age where opportunity still isn’t available to men, to “provide” for a lazy, non-reciprocal spouse.

You have a lot of growing up to do, pal.
I do sir ,you are correct i have tons of growing to do but excuses aren't gonna help you so why complain at all? Just try your best to change your circumstances and pray about it. Complaining is useless.

Demi777

Oct 13, 2014
Germany
“Beautiful the way you are.” May I ask, do you feel the same regarding tattoos? Christian men get a lot of heat for being repulsed by tattoos on women ...

But like ... you wouldn’t scratch a Ferrari, would you???
I find tatoos, especially on woman ugly. Even if the design is nice..ill rather hang it on my wall. Its just not nice.
I dont think anyone should be rebuked only for having them. But it's bleh

LightBright

Mar 18, 2017
I find tatoos, especially on woman ugly. Even if the design is nice..ill rather hang it on my wall. Its just not nice.
Tattoos are clean xD. My mom does have sleeves tho so i could be biased ig.

Oct 25, 2018
THANK YOU!!! Please teach the rest of your kind! LOL :p

Demi777

Oct 13, 2014
Germany
Tattoos are clean xD. My mom does have sleeves tho so i could be biased ig.
My bf has one. My dad has one (pretty nice one too) but, its still not nice on the skin. Buy a portrait. Cheaper and better lol

LightBright

Mar 18, 2017
My bf has one. My dad has one (pretty nice one too) but, its still not nice on the skin. Buy a portrait. Cheaper and better lol
I think they look really cool, i think a girl with like half sleeves would look noice but it's all subjective.

maxwel

Apr 18, 2013
Statistically, I believe studies have found the Gen Z kids are actually far more conservative than the millennials.

maxwel

Apr 18, 2013
But for the record, I don't like tattoos either.

maxwel

Apr 18, 2013
You guys are so lameee :cry::cry:
Right, and statistics also show those in your generation are extremely competitive...
so you better get used to people disagreeing with you.

LightBright

Mar 18, 2017
Right, and statistics also show those in your generation are extremely competitive...
so you better get used to people disagreeing with you.

I'm not actually emotional lol trust me i am used to people disagreeing with me lol.

Oct 25, 2018
Statistically, I believe studies have found the Gen Z kids are actually far more conservative than the millennials.

LOL!!! WHAT "studies"??? A random Forbes article??? LOL.

We "entitled" Millennials overwhelmingly endorsed Rubio/Paul/Johnson/Cruz/Carson/Firorina/Trump in 2016. Meillennials heavily backed Ron Paul in 2012 (I backed Santorum). There was too small of a sample size to adequately count 2008.

Crazy Bernie couldn't find support from anyone over the age of 23 ...

Millennials are "entitled" because we believe in ACTUAL capitalism; getting paid for the equal production of our labor. Boomers want us to live under communism and "pay dues" for an arbitrary amount of time before getting paid and enjoying the fruits of our own labor ...

You really think that Millennials haven't noticed the obvious comparisons to between the democrat platform and Boomer ideology???

Millennials have a conservative voting record; Gen Z (under 25) have a liberal one.

Gen Z is the generation of Tie Pods, seeking "resources" from men, age gap "relationships", safe spaces, Bernie Sanders, etc.

Your "studies" are patently false.

LightBright

Mar 18, 2017
LOL!!! WHAT "studies"??? A random Forbes article??? LOL.

We "entitled" Millennials overwhelmingly endorsed Rubio/Paul/Johnson/Cruz/Carson/Firorina/Trump in 2016. Meillennials heavily backed Ron Paul in 2012 (I backed Santorum). There was too small of a sample size to adequately count 2008.

Crazy Bernie couldn't find support from anyone over the age of 23 ...

Millennials are "entitled" because we believe in ACTUAL capitalism; getting paid for the equal production of our labor. Boomers want us to live under communism and "pay dues" for an arbitrary amount of time before getting paid and enjoying the fruits of our own labor ...

You really think that Millennials haven't noticed the obvious comparisons to between the democrat platform and Boomer ideology???

Millennials have a conservative voting record; Gen Z (under 25) have a liberal one.

Gen Z is the generation of Tie Pods, seeking "resources" from men, age gap "relationships", safe spaces, Bernie Sanders, etc.

Your "studies" are patently false.
We don't deserve anything, John even told the soldier to be content with his wages. Not saying working for more is wrong, but we should appreciate what we have